New York, NY
Hearst's Performance Marketing team works strategically with Affiliate Partnerships, Programmatic Yield, and Edit teams to launch, optimize, and analyze paid search & social campaigns to drive profitable traffic across our digital brands portfolio. As a part of this team, the Performance Marketing Associate will be responsible for media buying and traffic acquisition across self-serve paid search and social tools such as Google Ads and Facebook. The ideal candidate should be a strong communicator, highly organized, possess a passion for numbers and analytics, and be extremely detail oriented.
What you'll do
• Launch and maintain paid media campaigns including setting them up, choosing creative images, writing/editing ad copy, and optimizing campaign performance.
• Analyze campaign reporting to identify performance opportunities on existing campaigns and develop new buying strategies to test.
• Compile metrics for other team members and create reports for the broader leadership team.
• Collaborate, share results, and brainstorm with the team to help shape campaign strategy.
• Manage a variety of individually focused projects designed to deepen our team's performance in the space and drive long-term growth.
Who you are
• Have a bachelor's degree
• Proficient in Excel and/or Google Sheets
• Comfortable working with numbers and large data sets, and adept at organizing and interpreting data to extract trends and results
• Able to work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
• Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
• Digital media, search, or social buying experience is a plus, but not required
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzkym7-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.
Hearst Magazines isone of the largest publishers in the world, with more than25 brands, including Cosmopolitan, ELLE, Esquire, Good Housekeeping, Harper's BAZAAR, Popular Mechanics, and O the Oprah Magazine. We reach more than 150 million people every month in the United States alone.