Full Time Job
- Full Time
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Position: Order Specialist
Hearst Television Charlotte has an immediate need for an Order Specialist. This position is located in a brand-new facility in south Charlotte. Due to the current pandemic, this position will be remote for the time being. The ideal candidate should have excellent telephone and verbal communication skills. Accuracy and attention to detail are critical. We are seeking Ad Operations professionals who understand the importance of the overall success of Ad Operations.
• Responsible for accuracy of entering and maintaining sales orders.
• File and maintain all appropriate paperwork related to contracts.
• Assist in the implementation of HTV Best Practices and SOPs.
• Working knowledge of WideOrbit Traffic System preferred
• Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) preferred
• Exceptional organizational skills.
• Must be able to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
• Accurate, Detail-oriented and self-starter.
• Strong communication skills.
• 1 year of Sales, Radio or Television Traffic or Sales Assistant experience preferred.
• Strong Computer Skills and working Knowledge of Excel.
• Experience with Wide Orbit traffic system preferred.
Hearst Television, a subsidiary of Hearst, owns and operates local television and radio stations serving 26 media markets across 39 states reaching over 21 million U.S. television households.