Great Location! Great Company! Great Job! Are you looking to join one of the nation's most diversified media, information, and technology companies? One that offers a continuous learning environment, opportunities for advancement, and exceptional benefits? Then industry leader Hearst Television may be your perfect fit.
Located in beautiful Charlotte, our Ad Operations unit has a unique opening for an Order Specialist. Based at our state-of-the-art Hub, this position supports Hearst Television's 33 stations across the country. The ideal candidate should have excellent telephone and verbal communication skills. Accuracy and attention to detail are critical. We are seeking Ad operations professionals who understand the importance of the overall success of Ad Operations.
• Responsible for accuracy of entering and maintaining sales orders
• File and maintain all appropriate paperwork related to contracts
• Assist in the implementation of HTV Best Practices and SOPs
• Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) preferred
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Must be able to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
• Accurate, Detail-oriented and self-starter
• Strong communication skills
• Working knowledge of WideOrbit Traffic System preferred, but not required
• Onsite attendance is required
Compensation and Benefits:
• Competitive pay - commensurate with experience
• Extensive training program
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• 401k plan
• Paid vacation and holidays
• Career advancement opportunities
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6740n-54-174-225-82-42 in your application.