Hearst Digital Media is hiring a strong Optimization Manager who will work closely with the Activation Manager to ensure that campaigns are launched successfully and optimized to exceed client goals. The job requires daily use of Google Ads Manager, uploading client 3rd Party tags and creative, testing and QA launch of custom rich media units, and campaign optimization.
• Ensure proper execution and delivery of digital ad campaigns using Google Ads Manager
• Build excellent relationships with internal and external teams. Communicate daily with sales and sales support teams, acting as their ad-ops and optimization expert.
• Work with our off-shore team to upload client creative and perform thorough QA checks on ad creative and custom programs.
• Monitor and optimize the campaigns daily to meet client KPIs (CTR, VCR, CPA).
• Troubleshoot trafficking and ad tech issues, working with internal teams as necessary.
• Recommend advertising technology solutions to internal client team based on a comprehensive understanding of the client's requirements, marketing objectives and technical capabilities.
• Maintain up-to-date understanding of industry standards in ad technology, including ad verification, viewability, and programmatic ad serving.
• Ensure that any internal systems are properly mapped to clients 3P systems and that those mappings are properly and consistently maintained.
• 1+ years in campaign management, optimization, and/or digital ad ops and trafficking experience with proficiency in Google Ads Manager (DFP)
• Strong creative problem-solving skills and an ability to come up with unique solutions to complex problems
• Proven ability to work successfully both within a team and independently
• Flexible, personable attitude; ability to develop excellent professional relationships with all level of personnel
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Attention to detail; exact precision in data input and organization
• Demonstrated analytical skillset with strong Microsoft Excel skills
• Quick learner and able to rapidly acquire and apply technical knowledge
• Prior DMP experience is helpful, but not required
• Experience with third party ad servers (DFP, DSM, CheckM8, VAST video) a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d29j4y-54-80-173-217-42 in your application.