New York, NY
We are looking for an Operations Analyst to drive insights, analytics, and reporting for our Memberships business. This team's mission is to develop direct relationships with our most engaged audiences by bundling the best of what each of our magazine brands has to offer. The Operations Analyst will be responsible for supporting the growth of our Memberships business through day-to-day operations, analytics, QA, and reporting.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with large data sets in a variety of systems and tools and will have a proven ability to effectively communicate insights to cross-functional stakeholders.
What you'll do:
• Analyze e-commerce performance data to guide strategy and growth for our membership programs
• Manage weekly and monthly sales reports across membership programs
• Request, QA and test program landing pages, campaign offers, etc.
• Support marketing campaign analytics and attribution
• Build dashboards for cross-functional stakeholders to allow for them to easily understand trends and take action
• Work with Product, and other cross-functional teams within Hearst to develop innovative solutions to business questions and processes and improve member experiences
• Act as a liaison with the tech team to gather requirements and develop features
• Implement tools and processes that help streamline operations for the Memberships team
• Create ad-hoc analyses and relevant business reporting
Who you are:
• 2+ years of relevant experience, including business/marketing analysis, e-commerce, marketing project management, or process improvement
• Possess excellent quantitative skills, particularly using Microsoft Excel
• Experience aggregating data and working with large datasets
• Innately curious, always asking ''how can we do this better?'' and providing actionable solutions
• Team player, ability to be flexible, work with, and learn from many different partners
• Ability to take initiative, be a self-starter and think critically
• Proficient in Google Analytics, Looker, or other business intelligence/reporting tools
• Familiar with media/ecommerce metrics throughout the funnel from traffic/pageviews to sales/conversion rates
• Experience with SQL, Tableau or other data analysis and/or visualization skills a plus
Hearst Magazines isone of the largest publishers in the world, with more than25 brands, including Cosmopolitan, ELLE, Esquire, Good Housekeeping, Harper's BAZAAR, Popular Mechanics, and O the Oprah Magazine. We reach more than 150 million people every month in the United States alone.