HTV Digital Studios, Hearst Television's national production outlet, is responsible for the production of great branded and episodic content across the country and has an opening for a Motion Graphics Animator. As a Motion Graphics Animator, your main responsibility will be to attend to the post-production and marketing needs of our episodic, non-scripted series content.
You should be a multi-talented Motion Graphics Animator able to work collaboratively with multiple departments to create show graphics, logos and animations, templates and key art. The Motion Graphics Artist should be creative and passionate about delivering a story through graphic design. The ideal candidate will be someone who can balance many projects and shifting priorities while communicating clearly and delivering on time.
People who excel on this team are positive, kind, self-motivated, flexible of thought and able to juggle multiple responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and a drive to problem solve.
This position reports to the Manager of Post-Production.
• Utilizes Adobe software to create designs and animations for Studio productions and marketing.
• Work alongside managers and producers to meet production needs.
• Demonstrates eagerness to regularly contribute creative ideas, desire to push designs, and aptitude to learn new software to enhance individual versatility.
• Problem-solver, ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment of production that can be caused by unforeseen factors and artistic changes in direction on a project.
• Continuously researching to stay on top of technological advances and how to apply them.
• Efficient time management skills and able to work with a deadline.
• Performs other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Meet deadlines consistently.
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe Suite.
• Strong technical skills and knowledge of post-production processes, file formats, and delivery specs for social, theatrical and broadcast platforms.
• Exceptional design, layout and typography skills.
• Able to effectively communicate creative ideas within a collaborative environment.
• High level of initiative and flexibility
• Proficiency with Mac computers, OSX operating system.
• Articulate, thoughtful written and verbal communication.
• Able to work independently or with a team.
• A quick, willing, and curious learner.
• A good attitude! Our work family and positive culture is everything to the HTV Digital Studio team.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5w937-34-204-174-110-42 in your application.