Client Partnerships Director
The Youth & Wellness Group (Cosmopolitan, Women's Health, Men's Health, Seventeen and Clevver) seeks an experienced Integrated Sales Director with marketing savvy to drive revenue across print, digital, social, and experiential. Focused on monetizing an engaged GenZ and Millennial audience at scale, you will lead this conversation with client and agency partners throughout the Midwest. You will focus on all categories of business except Pharmaceutical and Automotive. You are a self-starter with a strong desire to manage existing business as well as develop new business across the Youth & Wellness portfolio of Brands .
What you'll do:
• Represent the Midwest territory for the Youth & Wellness media brands. Drive sales across all print, digital and social advertising products and platforms
• Research, prospect, present, and close business
• Work in partnership with Hearst Corporate and your Youth & Wellness Group colleagues
• Execute sales tactics, implement marketing strategies, and deliver effective sales presentations with passion.
• Communicate effectively clients' key KPI's to internal marketing, research, content & talent teams in response to RFPs and develop proactive client proposals
• Manage your business daily, and project future revenue on a monthly basis
• Provide valuable feedback to management to improve sales and marketing strategies
• Keep sales leadership informed about your clients and their business needs
• Become a valuable asset in the Midwest Advertising community as the go-to sales representative capable of tackling their toughest advertising challenges
• Achieve and exceed sales quota and contribute to the Youth & Wellness Groups overall metrics for success
Who you are:
• Minimum 5-7 years of experience in media with a minimum of 3 years of digital sales experience
• Proven track record translating marketing and promotional objectives into measurable results
• Ability to manage complex negotiations to successful closure
• A self-starter who instinctively takes charge, and a positive 'team player'. Comfortable in a dynamic and rapidly evolving environment
• Analytical, strategic thinker, creative problem solver and resourceful
• One who works well within a corporate and creative environment
• Deep industry contacts and positive relationships with client and agency partners
• Relationship builder, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and working knowledge of all social platforms
• Salesforce knowledge a plus
• BA/BS or equivalent experience
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roe082-18-232-179-37-42 in your application.
Hearst Magazines isone of the largest publishers in the world, with more than25 brands, including Cosmopolitan, ELLE, Esquire, Good Housekeeping, Harper's BAZAAR, Popular Mechanics, and O the Oprah Magazine. We reach more than 150 million people every month in the United States alone.