Our team's mission is to create, merchandise, and market unique consumer products that will help us build deeper relationships with our 300MM+ audience across our broad portfolio of media brands.
The E-commerce Shops Team is looking for a Marketplace Merchandising Manager to manage our Amazon seller relationship, marketplace, and new product development/sourcing. This person will also support the development of new branded/brandless product lines and bundles including creation, selection, and merchandising. You will use your experience to drive product revenue through merchandising the marketplaces with new products, content, and offers.
What you'll do:
• Run the day-to-day marketplace operations including partner onboarding, partner support, new product setup, updates, promotions, merchandising, maintenance, and performance. Maintain customer service inbox for marketplace requests from customers.
• Manage 3rd party marketing agency with support from Senior Director to run search, display, and advertising campaigns.
• Manage our Amazon business including product catalog updates, optimize content for storefronts and A+ pages, setup promotions and attribution tags, and troubleshoot issues with Amazon support.
• Partner with brand teams and 3rd party vendors to develop new branded and unbranded merchandise products including T-shirts, mugs, aprons, and more.
• Develop a strategy informed by brand, audience, and data to drive product development and revenue via consumer products.
• Develop site content with in-house creative team and setup new products on the shops.
• Adhoc support requests from the E-commerce team including CCPA deletion and information access requests
Who you are:
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Technology, or E-commerce
• Strong attention to detail and communication skills
• 2-3 years of Amazon Seller or Vendor Experience
• Experience with online marketplaces such as Amazon, Target, Wal-Mart, other online marketplaces, or equivalent experience
• Strong working knowledge of Google Analytics, Magento; other third-party solutions are a plus
• Strong familiarity with content creation, SEO, and other e-commerce growth tactics.
• Experience managing 3rd party vendors
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g67jyj-52-205-167-104-42 in your application.