The Manager of Campaign Management helps lead a team of campaign experts. They oversee all direct media campaigns to make sure client expectations are met and goals are exceeded. This position works closely with the neighboring team leads on the PM and AM side to guarantee teams are working efficiently together.
What You'll Do:
Manage the team/workload:
• Responsible for implementation and optimization of all digital media campaigns across a specific set of Sales verticals.
• Act as pre-sales feasibility consultant for Sales and Account Management, ensuring client asks are executable.
• Be proactive. Keep up with upcoming launches and client dynamics across the portfolio of campaigns.
• Remove obstacles for live campaigns – helping the team troubleshoot discrepancies, find optimizations and keep revenue delivery flowing.
• Understand reporting sources and how to highlight compelling narratives to showcase campaign performance. Coach the team on how to do deliver this data and insights to partner teams.
• Balance the workload: Make sure all team members are setup for success by monitoring workload and re-assigning campaigns as needed.
• Act as point of escalation for Client Success teams, aiding in client communications and feasibility assessments for future business.
• Coach the team: Manage employee performance, feedback, goal setting – set everyone up to succeed! Understand the individuals and coach them together as a team. Give feedback to help the team work together – not separate.
Enable faster, smarter, better:
• Maintain library of training documentation and best practices for both the Campaign Managers and partner teams.
• Guide individuals across the department to keep this up to date.
• Be a leader within the department, acting as a point of escalation for the group. Work with department management to train and mentor other team members over time.
• Contribute towards 2-3 enablement projects that help the Campaign Management team automate, outsource or optimize their processes. These goals help us stay focus on providing the best service our clients.
• Maintain up-to-date understanding of industry standards in ad tech, including ad verification, viewability, and programmatic ad serving.
Who You Are:
• 4+ years in campaign management, optimization, and/or digital ad ops and trafficking experience with proficiency in Google Ads Manager (GAM)
• Proficiency in Google Ads Manager (DFP) is a must.
• Previous management experience working directly with independent contributors preferred
• Demonstrated analytical skills with strong understanding of Microsoft Excel.
• Proficient Troubleshooting skills and able to apply technical knowledge.
• Experience with ad servers and technologies (LiveIntent, AdPoint, VAST/VPAID).
• Flexible, personable attitude; ability to develop excellent professional relationships with all levels of personnel.
• Attention to detail
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• A bachelor's degree
The base salary for this role is between $98,000 to $117,000 annually. The actual base pay offered is dependent upon many factors, such as: transferable skills, work experience, business needs and market demands. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8xvok-44-212-94-18-42 in your application.