About the role:
We're looking for a Lead Quality Assurance Analyst that will own quality assurance and testing processes for our Content track. You'll be a leader, establishing a testing process and ensuring that frontend features are well documented and work as expected but more widely, proactively guiding the scrum teams on best testing practices. You'll be a trusted advisor in the process, keeping a pulse on quality, and advocating for intuitive and smooth digital experiences. As part of the growing Product Testing and Accessibility team, you'll mold the team's ways of working both within the track scrum teams and for features that span multiple tracks. This position is available to be remote.
• You are passionate about quality and testing and are constantly learning.
• You are an expert in manual and automated testing techniques, are very opinionated about the value of unit, integration, end-to-end tests and can assess a project to develop a testing strategy that provides thorough coverage.
• You are well-versed in web technologies, mobile browser testing, React, microservice architectures, and Cypress and are comfortable having technical conversations with software engineers.
• You've mentored other QA analysts, can define and delegate tasks to other QA analysts, and have set up a testing strategy from scratch.
• You have 10+ years of testing experience.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g62vbn-35-172-223-251-42 in your application.