Senior Activation Manager
New York, NY
Good Housekeeping is one of the largest leading lifestyle media brands in the US and the Good Housekeeping Seal is one of the most recognized and trusted product certifications today. We are looking for a Project Manager with strong organizational, interpersonal and written communications skills. The position includes: facilitating the application process between internal stakeholders (sales directors, product analysts and legal) and external clients; executing and maintaining licensing contracts; navigating and pulling information from our proprietary database; monitoring, approving and archiving usage of our Seal emblem on brand marketing materials; and working with our editorial team on monitoring and updating coverage of our licensing partner
What you'll do:
• Act as a liaison between sales, marketing and the Good Housekeeping Institute
• Actively communicate with ad sales, edit and clients to ensure timely Seal/ GHNA material request deadlines
• Facilitate clearance of Seal emblem use for client press releases, marketing materials and social. Loop in Hearst legal and PR when needed
• Serve as the primary contact for Seal/ GHNA evaluation communication, website navigation and licenses
• Maintain archive of all active and expired licensing agreements
• Work with reps, clients and Hearst legal on licensing agreements
• Generate reports for Publisher, AP, GHI and sales pulled from Seal database on license activity, active product lists, etc.
• Collect and update of Seal usage examples for sales & marketing presentations
• Maintaining print editorial coverage tracking document to share with staff
• Monitor online editorial coverage to see if we need to update, add or remove Seal references based on license activations or expirations
• Coordination with outside rep firm on monthly accolade prospects.
Who you are:
• 3-5 years of project management experience
• Proactivily follow up on project status
• Enjoys communicating and working with internal team members and external clients
• You have strong verbal and written communication skills
• Can easily learn and navigate proprietary databases and systems
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbn8by-18-205-192-201-42 in your application.
Hearst Magazines isone of the largest publishers in the world, with more than25 brands, including Cosmopolitan, ELLE, Esquire, Good Housekeeping, Harper's BAZAAR, Popular Mechanics, and O the Oprah Magazine. We reach more than 150 million people every month in the United States alone.