Assistant Commerce Editor, Cosmopolitan
New York, NY
Men's Health is seeking a full-time Gear & Ecommerce editor to join our team. In this role, you will be expected to write daily gear and sales/deals stories, test and review a wide range of new products, and provide editors with CMS production support for affiliate and ecommerce-driven content across Men's Health's verticals. In addition to being a creative and ambitious self-starter, you should also be comfortable with using data analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Google Trends to monitor and report monthly traffic and ecommerce goals, and identify new growth opportunities for the site.
What you'll do
• Conceive, plan, and execute ambitious gear and shopping content
• Work closely with the senior style & gear editor to execute ecommerce-driven gear franchises
• Assist in CMS production for ecommerce-driven content
• Monitor and fulfill traffic and affiliate goals
• Collaborate with other teams and departments, including SEO, production, IT, and design
Who you are
• You have 2-3+ years of experience in digital media
• You demonstrate interest in new products across all lifestyle categories, especially fitness, tech, outdoors, and home
• You are proficient in Google Docs, Microsoft Word, Google Sheets, and Excel
• You are highly organized with strong attention to detail
Hearst Magazines isone of the largest publishers in the world, with more than25 brands, including Cosmopolitan, ELLE, Esquire, Good Housekeeping, Harper's BAZAAR, Popular Mechanics, and O the Oprah Magazine. We reach more than 150 million people every month in the United States alone.