Men's Health is seeking a full-time Gear & Commerce Editor to join our team. In this role, you will be expected to write daily gear and sales/deals stories, test and review a wide range of new products, and provide editors with CMS production support for affiliate and ecommerce-driven content across Men's Health's verticals. In addition to being a creative and ambitious self-starter, you should also be comfortable with using data analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Google Trends to monitor and report monthly traffic and ecommerce goals, and identify new growth opportunities for the site.
Please note: For consideration, resumes must be submitted in PDF format with a cover letter, salary requirements, and a link to a portfolio of work.
What you'll do
• Conceive, plan, and execute ambitious gear and shopping content
• Work closely with the senior style & gear editor to execute ecommerce-driven gear franchises
• Assist in CMS production for ecommerce-driven content
• Monitor and fulfill traffic and affiliate goals
• Collaborate with other teams and departments, including SEO, production, IT, and design
Who you are
• You have 2-3+ years of experience in digital media
• You demonstrate interest in new products across all lifestyle categories, especially fitness, tech, outdoors, and home
• You are proficient in industry-standard search and social analytical tools
• You are highly organized with strong attention to detail
As part of its continued efforts to maintain a safe workplace for employees, Hearst Magazines requires that all employees who receive a written offer of employment be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus by the first day of employment as a condition of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law. Hearst Magazines will consider requests for reasonable accommodations on an individual basis in accordance with applicable legal requirements.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro9041-44-201-94-72-42 in your application.