A key member of the Hearst Television South Region Finance team, the Finance Manager will be involved in various aspects of the finance department, performing a broad range of financial reporting and analysis functions in a dynamic environment. The Finance Manager will report to the Director of Finance and support driving the company's budgeting and FP&A processes, as well as leverage reporting tools to develop financial and analytical reports.
• Partner with Director of Finance to oversee all aspects of the forecasting and monthly reporting processes - ensure accuracy and predictability of results and key metrics.
• Responsibilities include, but not limited to, P&L consolidation, system reconciliation, data management, variance analysis (identifying historical trends and major drivers), revenue analysis, as well as other items identified during month-end
• Assist with automation and other RPA initiatives
• Participate in preparation of monthly financial results, monthly forecasting, annual budgeting process and strategic long-range planning.
• Lead key ad-hoc analytical projects to support business decisions to deliver actionable insights.
• Work with the accounting team to ensure accurate and timely data.
• Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
• Advanced analytical skills including experience with developing and maintaining business intelligence and data visualization tools.
• 4+ years of Financial Analysis experience
• Experience with Smartview/Essbase and Oracle or SAP.
• Proficient user of Excel, Powerpoint, Word and Outlook.
• Candidate must be a quick learner, detail oriented and be able to multitask. Must be a proactive team player with the ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
• Must be able to work well within a group environment and take the lead on projects and responsibilities.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1ow7m-34-236-187-155-42 in your application.