Finance Manager (Distribution)
A key member of the Hearst Television Corporate Finance team the Finance Manager will be involved in various aspects of the finance department, performing a broad range of financial reporting and analysis functions in a dynamic corporate environment. The Finance Manager will report to the Director of FP&A and support driving the company's budgeting and FP&A processes, as well as leverage reporting tools to develop financial and analytical reports.
• Familiarity with subscription-based revenue models, including budgeting and forecasting.
• Support M&A and other strategic project activity including due diligence, valuation and negotiations.
• Assist in implementing financial and operationally relevant Key Performance Indicators
• Assist with automation and management of Financial Dashboards and other RPA initiatives.
• Prepare financial presentations for executive team incorporating new and existing reports, along with analysis of current and new business trends.
• Participate in preparation of quarterly Group Head meetings, annual budgeting process and strategic long range planning.
• Lead key ad-hoc analytical projects to support business decisions to deliver actionable insights.
• Work with the accounting team to ensure accurate and timely data
• Bachelor's degree in a quantitative/analytical discipline (e.g. Finance, Computer Science, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, etc.) or equivalent experience.
• Advanced analytical skills including experience with developing and maintaining business intelligence and data visualization tools.
• 5-10+ years of Financial Analysis experience in a corporate environment.
• Experience with Smartview/Essbase and Oracle or SAP
• Proficient user of Excel, Powerpoint, Word and Outlook
• Media industry experience preferred
• Candidate must be a quick learner, detail oriented and be able to multitask. Must be a proactive team player with the ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
• Must be able to work well within a group environment and take lead on projects and responsibilities.