The E-commerce Shops Team is looking for an E-commerce Platform Manager to manage our dynamically growing E-commerce Shops featuring a wide range of product categories including books, calendars, subscriptions, digital media, apparel, equipment, and more. Our team's mission is to create, merchandise, and market unique consumer products that will help us build deeper relationships with our 300MM+ audience across our broad portfolio of media brands. You will use your experience to drive product revenue through launching new features/functionality/designs, as well as merchandising the shops with new products, content, and offers.
What you'll do:
• Partner cross-functionally with the E-commerce product team (on product catalog updates, new site features, existing improvements, etc.), as well as with the Merchandising Team (for inventory, A/B testing, Data & Analytics) to understand how site updates impact the business and consumer behavior; using insights make recommendations to changes in strategy.
• Support the team as needed to implement merchandising requests, new product setup, and site updates.
• Create and manage promotions in Magento 2 and analyze usage to drive future promotion optimizations. Maintain promotional calendar and report on results.
• Build A/B tests in Google Optimize to validate requests using A/B and multivariate testing to drive incremental sales and conversion through UX, UI, offers, and personalization.
• Manage vendor integrations and relationships that contribute to the development of new site features and functionality.
• Provide business requirements, manage development timelines, and support QA of optimizations and deployments.
• Add/maintain tickets in Jira and lead QA for the merchandising team on relevant initiatives.
• Support day-to-day functions of the business through detailed reporting, forming intelligent and accessible insights that promote data-driven decision making and improved performance.
Who you are:
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Technology, or E-commerce
• Strong attention to detail and communication skills
• 3-5 years of Direct-to-Consumer E-Commerce experience
• 2+ years of working in e-commerce on the Magento platform.
• Experience working within a rapidly growing E-commerce business
• Knowledge of sprint cycles and Agile development
• Strong working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Optimize, and Tag Manager; other third-party solutions are a plus
• Strong familiarity with SEO and other e-commerce growth tactics.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0w6j1-35-172-223-30-42 in your application.