Analyst, Business Insights
New York, NY
This team will be embedded in the teams they support, working directly with leadership, while also partnering closely with partnering teams. With experience in Account Management and post-sale digital execution, you'll use this experience to tackle systems or workflow projects to serve the greater good. You'll partner with teams in Technology, Yield and Ad Product to serve the ''lead to cash'' workflow.
• Work across Revenue Operations leadership to define workflows across Sales, Marketing, Client Success, Campaign Management and Performance Marketing teams. Document core ''lead to cash'' workflows and corresponding systems.
• Act as internal expert for ad systems enhancements, aggregating core requirements across the team, creating tools and workflows that are mindful to each teams' functional needs. Partner with Technology teams to create project plans that include implementation and adoption efforts.
• Partner with Ad Product and Product Marketing teams to ensure that all internal enablement resources and/or guidelines are up-to-date and centralized as we launch new capabilities. Partner with core teams to ensure there is no duplication of effort and updates are made to core resources. (ie, Yield team with the rate card, Campaign Management and trafficking instructions)
• Have a deep understanding of how ad systems and workflow generate data. Partner with Revenue Analytics and Yield teams to ensure we balance the needs of the workflow and the need to draw insights from our workflow.
• Drive efficiency, scale, and automation, and recommend how we can make things better, faster, and easier. Make proactive suggestions to Rev Ops leadership with respect to resolving workflow problems. Develop ruthless prioritization to tackle the core issues, communicating with stakeholders and being mindful of their participation and bandwidth.
• Facilitate effective communication between stakeholders, project team members, developers, and management. Provide regular project updates, progress reports, and presentations to stakeholders and executive leadership.
• Be a student of the marketplace; understand how other media companies are solving similar challenges and what tool sets are available. Make recommendations for future vendor partners to meet internal needs.
• 8-10 years in digital media operations at a publisher or media company. 3+ years managing teams.
• Demonstrated experience in managing enterprise ad systems or workflow programs. Hands on understanding of SalesForce, order management systems and ad serving systems required.
• Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (Business, Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent), or relevant industry experience
• Solid understanding of project management methodologies, tools, and best practices
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex information in a clear and engaging manner
• Analytical mindset with a knack for leveraging data and metrics to inform decision-making and measure the success of enablement initiatives
• Strong technical background and ability to grasp technical concepts quickly
• Proven track record of delivering projects on time, within budget, and meeting quality standards
• Ability and willingness to work under tight timelines and shifting priorities; comfortable with change, and able to pivot accordingly
This role requires the position to be located in New York with an in-office presence of 2+ days a week.
The base salary for this role is between $129,000 to $155,000 annually. The actual base pay offered is dependent upon many factors, such as: transferable skills, work experience, business needs and market demands. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz2n6q-3-235-60-197-42 in your application.
Hearst Magazines isone of the largest publishers in the world, with more than25 brands, including Cosmopolitan, ELLE, Esquire, Good Housekeeping, Harper's BAZAAR, Popular Mechanics, and O the Oprah Magazine. We reach more than 150 million people every month in the United States alone.