Video Editor / Producer
As copy/research editor, you will ensure that all content throughout Country Living and Veranda magazines adheres to appropriate style, grammar, spelling, and factual standards. From start to finish, you are a key member of both teams, working closely with digital and print editors to make every piece of content shine. Please note: for consideration, resumes must be received in PDF format with a cover letter and salary requirements.
What you'll do:
• Copy-edit all articles for grammar, spelling, and style
• Fact-check all print articles for accuracy
• Route pages through Prefinal and Final stages, inputting editors' changes as needed
• Review digital editions before release
• Write and update digital articles as needed
• Copy-edit digital articles as needed
Who you are:
• At least 3 years of previous magazine copy-editing experience
• Strong research skills
• Detail-oriented with an eagle eye (nothing gets past you!)
• Degree in journalism, English, or related field
• Experience with Woodwing, InCopy, InDesign required
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkwbq4-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.
Hearst Magazines isone of the largest publishers in the world, with more than25 brands, including Cosmopolitan, ELLE, Esquire, Good Housekeeping, Harper's BAZAAR, Popular Mechanics, and O the Oprah Magazine. We reach more than 150 million people every month in the United States alone.