Coordinating Producer, OTT Production
Do you have a passion for producing compelling and unique content? Are you looking for a position in which you can be a part of a creative group of professionals producing amazing stories? Then we are looking for you!
Hearst TV Digital Studios, a national digital video production outlet connected to Hearst Television, has an exciting new opportunity for the right person. The Digital Studios team is responsible for the production of streaming TV shows across the country. The ideal candidate will ooze creativity, and have the tenacity and wherewithal to execute on their ideas. This role will support the Studio by assisting Producers and Production Management where needed. This position must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment, have the desire to wear multiple hats, throughout the creative and physical production process. This candidate would be comfortable with pre-production, thinking on their feet, interfacing with talent/creatives and working autonomously in the field with a small crew or lining up and overseeing a freelance crew. Field production experience is a plus, and there is the potential for travel.
This position will report to the Manager, Production.
• Coordinate small productions- locations, set pieces, talent, etc.
• A strong sense of developing a story over an episode or segment is a plus
• Casting duties include research, posting casting calls, creating casting grids, and providing grid maintenance and support.
• Provide location research including contacting and booking.
• Acquire executed releases and coordinate with producers where releases are needed.
• Deliver permits and assist in execution of permitting.
• Research and book crews
• Post jobs for crew on Storyhunter and Staff Me Up, maintain crew lists for various cities.
• Conduct general research in support of national and local OTT shows as needed.
• Provide legal review process coordination
• Provide licencing and materials coordination
• Support production with logistics and organization
• Create hubs for booking travel, organizing grids, schedules and call sheets.
• Conduct interviews when needed (Sitdown and or OTF style)
• Comfortable creating beat sheets for episodes
• Create Production Grids (Ex. Casting, locations, resources, schedules, etc)
• Coordinating hotels/travel and other needs for the crew when applicable
• Great attitude and a passion for all types of storytelling
• Videography experience a plus, but not necessary
• Strong writing skills a plus
• Someone who is particularly good with people
• Reports to Manager, OTT Production
As part of its continued efforts to maintain a safe workplace for employees, Hearst Television requires that all newly hired employees be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus by the first day of employment as a condition of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law. HTV will consider requests for reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable legal requirements.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g349on-18-205-176-39-42 in your application.