As the Associate Manager you will work with the editorial, creative, and product teams to assist in managing both editorial as well as paid newsletters. This position will support newsletter strategy, execution, and analysis across all our magazine brands including: Bestproducts.com, Bicycling, Car and Driver, Country Living, Cosmopolitan, Delish, Elle, Elle Décor, Esquire, Good Housekeeping, Harper's Bazaar, House Beautiful, Men's Health, Popular Mechanics, Prevention, Road & Track, Runner's World, Seventeen, Town & Country, Veranda, and Women's Health.
What You'll Do:
• Work collaboratively with the newsletter team to build, analyze, and deliver weekly, monthly, and ad hoc reporting.
• Be the newsletter team's day-to-day point of contact between brand editors and revenue teams for a subset of Hearst brands.
• Oversee and actualize projects including (but not limited to) the creation of updated newsletter templates, launching of new newsletters, deployment of newsletters and other mailings, and creation and deployment of sweepstakes.
• Assist in managing the day-to-day vendor relationship of our ESP and related partners
• Set best practices and communicate insights around list maintenance, welcome and winback series, ecommerce triggers, and testing framework
• Manage the preference center flow and creation of new lists
• Monitor Industry trends, making recommendations to improve engagement and revenue
Who You Are:
• A minimum of one year of email marketing experience
• Hands-on experience with an ESP (Sailthru a plus)
• Working knowledge of HTML
• Knowledgeable in Google Analytics or related Web analytics tool
• Proficient in MS office suite
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Experience in lifestyle editorial preferred
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roj4z2-3-238-90-95-42 in your application.