Performance Marketing Associate
New York, NY
The Digital Marketing team within Hearst Consumer Revnue is looking for a Associate Manager of Digital Acquisition to assist in all acquisition marketing efforts to drive print, digital and all-access membership subscriptions across Hearst Magazine brands. This role will help in the implementation and optimization of owned channels (editorial websites and ecommerce shops) as well as paid media campaigns (namely social and search). He/she will be skilled at leveraging data to track KPIs, communicate key insights and inform strategy. Additionally, this role will help support ongoing activity and growth for partner channels, specifically Amazon and Discovery Networks where applicable.
What You'll Do:
• Support and execute branded marketing efforts across a variety of digital channels.
• Manage, optimize and scale marketing campaigns through paid media including SEM, Social Media Platforms, Amazon Marketing Services among others.
• Build, update and optimize ecommerce product detail pages for magazines in Magento including offer framework, pricing and overall layout.
• Partner closely with design to develop high performing creative across brands and channels.
• Execute and monitor multivariant testing to further improve campaign performance.
• Evaluate and analyze acquisition campaign results, communicating key insights.
• Track overall performance trends, updating and distributing key reports to stakeholders.
• Help develop new marketing opportunities to drive additional consumer sales and ROI.
Who You Are:
• You have 1+ year of professional experience in digital marketing
• You are passionate about marketing and digital content
• You are a multi-tasker comfortable working across many brands in a fast-paced environment
• You are a team player who can easily collaborate with cross-functional groups
• You have clear verbal and written communication skills
• You have strong attention to detail but can see the big picture
Hearst Magazines isone of the largest publishers in the world, with more than25 brands, including Cosmopolitan, ELLE, Esquire, Good Housekeeping, Harper's BAZAAR, Popular Mechanics, and O the Oprah Magazine. We reach more than 150 million people every month in the United States alone.