Senior Editor, Prevention
New York, NY
Prevention is looking for an associate commerce editor. In this role, you will write daily SEO-driven stories, keep top-earning commerce stories up to date, interview a wide variety of experts to determine the best recommendations for Prevention's audience, and assess health and wellness products through testing and research. You should be comfortable with using data analytics tools to monitor traffic and commerce performance, and you should be eager to use that information to strategize for growth. The Prevention team is a small, ambitious group that is eager to welcome a new team player. Please note: For consideration, resumes must be submitted in PDF format with a cover letter, salary requirements, and a link to a portfolio of work.
What you'll do:
• Conceive, plan, and execute top-quality shopping content
• Interview experts and write informative, engaging copy
• Monitor and fulfill traffic and affiliate revenue goals
• Strategize with the deputy editor and the SEO manager
Who you are:
• You have at least 2 years of post-grad editorial experience in digital media, with specific commerce experience
• You have a demonstrated interest in health and wellness
• You enjoy research and reporting as much as building compelling commerce content
Hearst Magazines isone of the largest publishers in the world, with more than25 brands, including Cosmopolitan, ELLE, Esquire, Good Housekeeping, Harper's BAZAAR, Popular Mechanics, and O the Oprah Magazine. We reach more than 150 million people every month in the United States alone.