POSITION: Workplace Exec Support Lead
LOCATION: Atlanta, GA
WHO WE ARE
WarnerMedia Group (formerly Time Warner Inc.) whose businesses include HBO, Warner Bros, Turner and Otter Media is a global leader in media and entertainment with businesses in television networks, film, TV entertainment, and direct to consumer offerings and uses its industry-leading operating scale and brands to create, package, and deliver high-quality content worldwide through multiple distribution outlets.
WarnerMedia Group was acquired by AT&T in June 2018, a world leader in communications, media and entertainment, and technology. With the acquisition of Time Warner, AT&T is building a truly modern media company that will create the best entertainment and communications experiences in the world.
The Workplace Technology Support team supports the on-going needs of providing technical assistance to the WarnerMedia end user for a wide range of simple to complex hardware and software related issues. The team works collaboratively with other departments with the goal of providing responsive and effective service, personalized assistance in resolving client needs while ensuring the highest standards of customer service. The Workplace Technology Support team provides strategies and determines direction for solutions using current and emerging technologies through research and proactive approach to support technologies aimed to improve stability, usability and operability of the company's end user technologies. Our daily goal is to meet or exceed end user expectations while providing a consistent positive end user experience.
Responsible for providing 2nd level desktop support to Warner Media Senior Executives as well as the non-executive population. Provide personalized timely assistance, resolving software, hardware, mobile and network connectivity issues, providing fast and accurate responses to client requests while ensuring the highest standards of quality customer service.
• Ability to interact & communicate professionally across all organizational levels
• Strong customer service and organizational skills with an attention to detail
• Effective time management skills
• Ability to work effectively with immediate team (good team player)
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize work effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Comfortable communicating with Executives
Areas of work include, but not limited to:
• Responsible for providing technical assistance to Warner Media Employees for a wide range of simple to complex hardware and software related issues
• Setup, maintain, troubleshoot & repair Microsoft Windows and Apple Mac OS computers onsite and remotely
• Research and test new products to demonstrate and deploy to WarnerMedia Employees
• Provide desk-side resolution to include troubleshooting, research, diagnosis, documentation, and resolution of technical issues surrounding Windows 10, MS Office, 0365, Intune, Okta, deployment tools, network connectivity, messaging, PC's, Mac, telephones, printers, scanners and other peripherals
• Guide end users through diagnostic procedures and/or attempt to replicate customer issues within similar environment to determine source of error
• Log all tickets into ServiceNow tracking system to maintain history of conversations, relate problem documentation and remedial actions taken and escalate to the appropriate group.
• Follow up and ensure all ServiceNow tickets are updated periodically and resolved within internal guidelines and predefined standards
• Image, deploy and configure computer systems (Windows & Mac) with standard WM Corporate build applications
• Share knowledge regarding the evaluation and correction of technical problems with other Support professionals
• Work with IT groups to gather information pertaining to an issue or service request, generate workflows and/or QA and share that report with management and the rest of the team
• Install, configure and troubleshoot Avaya desk phone including voice mailbox
• Provide AV support
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues remotely
• Train new hires on applications used by the Warner Media
• Participate in department project on software deployment and operating system upgrade.
• Bachelor's degree in technology field or equivalent experience
• At least 3-5 years of operational role experience
• Must be willing to be the on-call point-of-contact during the weekends and after business hours
• Willingness to work flexible hours, occasional weekends, and holidays
• Self-starter with ability to follow through with minimal supervision
• Ability to adapt and learn new technologies as the industry grows
• Knowledge of Dell, Apple PC and peripherals patching and repair
• Experience troubleshooting Windows 10, Microsoft Office, Internet Connectivity, and virus issues
• Basic expertise with software scripting, packaging deployment and asset management
• Experience providing remote access/VPN support
• Ability to repair & replace Windows and Mac hardware
• Basic capabilities to troubleshoot networking, telecom, Windows servers and Audio-Visual technologies
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6p9n9-3-230-144-31-42 in your application.