Sr. Manager, Acquisition Strategy
Culver City, CA
The VP of Brand and Originals Media Strategy will lead the paid media strategy across HBO + HBO Max Brand + Originals, including HBO Max Brand, HBO Originals, Max Originals, and HBO + Max Multicultural Initiatives. This role oversees paid media approach across traditional and digital, including TV, advanced TV, ACR, OOH, social, digital video, audio, direct digital partnerships, and Fusion/Portfolio media. In addition to leading the paid media strategy overall and within campaigns, this role partners closely with Brand and Originals Marketing partners, manages the media agency relationship, and works across teams within Growth Marketing to drive collaboration, growth, and efficiency to maximize media investment across lines of business.
• Leads the paid media strategy for HBO Max Brand, partnering with the Brand Marketing team, from briefing through measuring performance
• Leads the paid media strategy for HBO + Max Originals campaigns, from briefing to measuring performance. Works in close collaboration with the Originals program marketing and creative teams
• Leads Originals media briefing process and collaboration across media agency and growth marketing teams to develop each campaign and drive towards subscriber growth
• Ensures campaigns have cohesive go-to-market media strategies and manages cross-campaign alignment to ensure all live media is working together
• Leads relationship with the media agency, including overall direction, staffing and personnel needs, project prioritization, financial operations, savings management, contracts, and meetings
• Builds collaboration with performance teams to drive full funnel media investment planning, testing and results
• Drives coordination around media planning with audience and analytics/measurement teams, along with partnering to develop thoughtful and executable test and learn initiatives around full funnel media
• Drives connectivity with traditional HBO/HBO Max Distribution paid media campaigns and partner marketing initiatives across digital and MVPDs partners and co-marketing spends
• Partners across WM to drive connectivity on overall media strategy, identifying efficiency and opportunities
• Leads a culture of sharing of best practices, creating actionable and easily interpreted reporting in collaboration with the agency to uncover media and creative performance insights
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz51y2-54-174-225-82-42 in your application.