- Full Time
Title: Turkish Copywriter - Digital Creative Services
Supervisor: Copy Lead, Digital Creative Services
HBO Max is the future of entertainment and storytelling.
HBO Max™ is WarnerMedia's direct-to-consumer streaming platform, offering best in class quality entertainment. HBO Max features the greatest array of storytelling for all audiences from the iconic brands of HBO, Warner Bros., DC, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and much more. The platform launched in the United States in May 2020 and introduced a lower priced, advertising-supported tier in June 2021. HBO Max recently began its global rollout launching in 39 markets across Latin America and the Caribbean, and HBO Max will enter Europe later this year and into next as it begins replacing the HBO-branded streaming services.
The Digital Creative Services team is a mix of professionals with expertise in branding and performance, focused on the full-funnel customer experience. We are looking for talented team members who understand the power of brand and design as well as KPIs, call-to-action and promotion on digital advertising channels.
As Turkish Copywriter for Digital Creative Services for EMEA, you will help drive success for the Growth Marketing team of WarnerMedia's new streaming service. With your experience and imagination, you will collaborate with innovative Marketers, Creative Project Managers, Designers and Creative Technologists to conceptualize and execute creative concepts for EMEA. You will work on a customer-focused team designing high-performance digital communications to support Growth Marketing. This role will take advantage of the craft of writing to match the brand voice with a full-funnel digital 1st approach, while collaborating on various result-driven projects in a fast-paced, learning-based environment.
You will create engaging copy, partner with peers and create solutions to unique growth-related challenges.
This job is not just about creating and executing top-of-the-line creative campaigns. It is also about building a meaningful, long-lasting relationship between our brand, millions of people, and the entertainment we all love.
• You will be responsible for translating and adapting the English language master copy into the local language. You will be involved in concept development as well as writing for CRM (email) campaigns, social media and display advertising.
• Responsible for adapting English copy to Turkish for use across digital marketing channels, including (but not limited to) CRM, social media and display campaigns.
• Responsible for idea proposal and copywriting for all Turkish growth marketing campaigns. Ability to solve strategic and creative challenges with the emphasis on messaging, narrative, brand voice, tone and innovative thinking.
• Ensuring copy and ideas are up to brand tone and standards, as well as marketing goals.
• Create messages and themes that succeed across mediums, formats and all digital campaign types including display, social media and CRM.
• Collaborate with content strategists to develop messaging maps across multiple channels to ensure the right message is getting to the right consumer at the right time.
• Extensive years of experience at a content, CRM, performance or digital
• Portfolio of beautiful work that demonstrates a variety of marketing executions with emphasis on digital and a mastery of spelling, grammar and style.
• Experience with all aspects of digital marketing (e.g., display, content, social media, CRM) and ability to write for all channels.
• History of positioning products or consumer brands to a targeted audience.
• Experience working with social media channels, SEO, search or specific CRM product lines (email & push notifications).
• Experience in using analytics to derive insights and further evolve copy.
• Strong time management skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• A love of television and social media, as well as a passion for staying on top of industry trends.
• Turkish language and excellent English comprehension skills.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwnymj-3-238-248-200-42 in your application.