The Traffic Operations Specialist will be responsible for ensuring proper placement and execution of on-air elements, commercials, and copy instructions for WarnerMedia's linear networks. The Traffic Operations Specialist will partner with the network brands, Strategic Planning, Sales, Account Services, Commercial Clearance, Sales Solutions groups, Kid Vid, and Master Control in support of our 24/7 operational and technical requirements.
• Will ensure the accurate scheduling of commercials in accordance to Strategic Planning, Sales, Commercial Clearance, and Kid Vid requirements.
• Will ensure proper spot placement, following separation and conflict code requirements, special advertising requests, co-branding and institutional management, sponsorship management, closed captioning, Kid Vid compliancy, alternate log management, and program change management.
• Will ensure the accurate scheduling of all promos and programming in accordance to network brand strategies, programming initiatives, and marketing/promotional requirements.
• Will ensure the accurate scheduling of all copy instructions utilizing our traffic system. This includes implementing commercial copy based on agency instructions.
• Perform the final quality control (QC) check of the commercial traffic instructions, across all of WarnerMedia's Linear Networks received from the advertising agencies as entered into WarnerMedia's primary traffic system
• The desired candidate should have 2-5 years of media experience - preferably in log and traffic operations.
• Possess a strong knowledge and passion in television and the media industry.
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
• The successful candidate must possess strong analytical, decision making and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication skills are also required. The Traffic Operations Specialist will be required to collaborate across multiple groups, teams and partners within and outside of WarnerMedia.
• The Specialist is expected to be flexible with their work hours as needed.
• Overtime and after hours (On-Call) may be incurred.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7k6ek-52-205-167-104-42 in your application.