Moving Picture Company
London, United Kingdom
As a 2nd Line Support Engineer you will be either remotely or onsite or at one of the Workplace Tech Bars resolving client issues, supporting the core workplace IT equipment and productivity software for the WarnerMedia group in Europe.
You will be responsible for a wide variety of support and activities. These include providing support for end user mobile and PC, Operating Systems (OS) and hardware, virtual and physical desktop environments, desktop applications and other standard enterprise solutions. You will also act as a subject matter expert on enterprise technologies.
What will you be doing?
• Software and system fault diagnosis, analysis and fix
• Taking responsibility for stock used and following the correct procedures regarding CMDB stock management.
• Use of Service Now ticketing system.
• Building new machines and provisioning devices.
• Installing additional applications on new equipment.
• Proactively keeping customers updated.
• Working alongside management and engineering teams on planning project work.
• Meeting room/AV support.
• Telephony support.
• Executive support.
• Install, configure and deploy desktop hardware and software, including virtual environments.
• Supports day-to-day operational and support activities of the desktop computing, desktop, laptop, workstations, and workplace support services.
• Provides on-call support as required.
• Provides physical onsite ''smart hands'' support.
To be contributing member of this team, you will have a mixture of the following experience:
• Experience in a technical support role performing installation, repair, and preventative maintenance of infrastructure technology, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• Experience training, mentoring, or supervising junior staff members.
• Worked on Microsoft Office Suite 365
• Demonstrated knowledge pertaining to mobile devices, telephony, laptops, workstations, desktops, virtual and physical environments and other workplace technology
• Extensive experience related to problem resolution.
• Ability to analyse existing operations to improve and grow the Client Technologies operating environment.
• Experience in providing a 'white-glove-service.'
• This can be a high-pressure environment; you will need to be able to prioritise and execute plans.
Don't have an up-to-date CV? That is fine with us. Send over what you have, and we can go from there together.
We are committed to creating both a workforce and content that are as diverse as the global audiences we serve. See what we are doing for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging here at WarnerMedia https://www.warnermediagroup.com/diversity
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.