You will be joining the D2C and OTT Technical Operation team in the Budapest head office working with the rest of the team to provide managed support for all products and services, across Europe. This includes 11 Central Europe countries, 4 Nordic countries, Spain and Portugal. The role provides great variety and challenge given the complex architecture of the streaming services, and the management large number of third-party partners.
Duties will include a broad range of tasks relating to the success of the customer lifecycle. Key areas of responsibility include monitoring services, support for the level 1 customer care team, support for the affiliate and partner channels, identification of real time production issues, escalation and where necessary, the co-ordination of the resolution of these issues. You will also assist with the critical communication and reporting to key stakeholders.
This role is very solution oriented. It is critical you are a self-starter and able to work independently, whilst building and maintaining critical stakeholder relationships in a complex matrixed environment. Successful candidates must have strong technical aptitude, ideally will have some customer-facing experience, and be able to communicate clearly and effectively. The ideal candidate should love helping people, solving problems, maximizing value and working to ensure our customers have the best possible experience of our products and services.
What will you be doing?
• Continuous monitoring of all elements of the service delivery to identify any variance in the delivery or quality of services.
• Ensuring issues are captured, assessed and escalated to the correct stakeholders for triaging and resolution, according to the categorization and prioritization matrix.
• Ensuring there are clear communication channels across all stakeholders to allow visibility and tracking of issues, and the resolution of issues within the agreed SLA's.
• Work closely with all relevant areas of the business and stakeholders, including customer care, B2B affiliate partners, product, marketing and the engineering teams.
• Provide input, as products and features evolve, to the maintenance of technical documents, and training materials for the customer care and monitoring teams, as well as B2B Affiliate partners' support teams.
• Ensure all customer anonymization, deletion and data requests are processed within the reporting guidelines and framework.
To be contributing member of this team, you will have a mixture of the following experience:
• Experience within a technical support role at a senior analyst level within an OTT business
• Excellent analytical skills with the ability to diagnose, troubleshoot, obtain results, provide solutions for a broad range of technical problems.
• General understanding of the technical details of complex systems (hardware & software layers)
• Working with ticketing / issue tracker systems (e.g. JIRA, Mantis)
• Customer advocacy focus and delivery
• Working with a wide-ranging group of stakeholders
• Due to the nature of streaming we work in shifts. You will ideally have worked like this before or are happy to going forward. These run from (AM: 0800-1630, PM: 1430-2300, Weekend/Bank holiday: 1100-2300 (every third weekend).
• Worked in an English work environment, both verbal and written
• BSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering would be beneficial
• Knowledge in technical infrastructure of on demand service (origin servers, IP network, application)
• Understanding of software development and software testing principals and lifecycles
• Understanding of content distribution, complex networks, and content preparation basics
• Knowledge of customer success processes
Don't have an up-to-date CV? That is fine with us. Send over what you have, and we can go from there together.
We are committed to creating both a workforce and content that are as diverse as the global audiences we serve. See what we are doing for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging here at WarnerMedia https://www.warnermediagroup.com/diversity
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.