We're looking for a Staff Data Scientist to join our Consumer Data Science team to help improve our AVOD business. As the Staff Data Scientist, you will be responsible for using your expertise in machine learning to solve business challenges including but not limited to ads optimization, ads targeting, and ads personalization.
• Apply your statistical and analytical expertise to drive informed decisions about growing and improving our ads monetization online system
• Investigate opportunities in ads optimization, ads targeting, and ads personalization
• Understand AVOD user experience and work with marketing/product to improve the experience and thus increase retention
• Provide technical mentorship for junior data scientists.
• Understand the data and lead the ETL process to utilize large volumes of first party, second party, and third-party data for modeling purposes
• Define metrics, understand A/B testing and statistical measurement of model quality
• Evaluate and facilitate the integration of additional sources of data that can enhance analytic capability, continually identify and fix issues that could enforce robust analytic processes
• Work on building and executing plans to optimize the use and value of data to increase consumer engagement and better decision-making across the organization.
• Present models and methodology to senior management and socialize results and learnings within the organization to drive business decisions
• Collaborate with:
• MLE team to deploy models
• Stakeholders to understand their needs
• BI and engineering teams to implement the tools needed to support the empowerment of the organization with data
• Graduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Data Science, or other computational disciplines; PhD degree is preferred
• 5+ years of experience in data science roles with a PhD degree or 8+ years of experience in data science roles with a graduate degree
• Experience with digital advertising is required
• Experience with Ad targeting
• Significant experience working with relational databases and SQL
• Advanced-level proficiency in Python
• Experience with working in cloud-based environments like AWS
The Nice to Haves
• Proven ability in building relationships and collaborating with stakeholders across large organizations
• Experience with entertainment/media experience
• Experience with Pyspark/Scala
• Experience with AVOD
• Experience working with data from digital ad platforms, e.g. Facebook, Google Ads, etc
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7ekqp-3-238-95-208-42 in your application.