Senior Software Engineer
New York, NY
Sr Quality Assurance Anaylst- HBO Max
Build the future of Streaming Media with us! Like to develop features that connect and impact millions of customers? The Purchase & Identity Team provides access to HBO's flagship streaming products HBO Max, no matter how you purchase your HBO Max subscription.
Our products are enjoyed by millions of customers around the world. We work closely with Product and Design to present the best customer experiences for securely authenticating with hundreds of identity providers across dozens of device platforms. As a Sr QA Analyst on WarnerMedia's Purchase & Identity Team , you will be responsible for l eading quality deliverables and QA planning efforts across multiple features or client releases, ensuring the stability of the software release candidates for HBO Max, including connected TV devices and mobile platforms. You'll be responsible for working with a wide array of groups to understand the agreed upon functionality, how the functionality will work, and to create test cases and scenarios which will fully exercise this functionality . You will ensure the quality of cutting-edge authentication features across multiple device platforms, working with partners from AT&T, Apple, Google, and other industry leaders. You will own and improve features like multiple user profiles and geo-validation. By working on our team, you will make some of the world's best content accessible to millions of customers, securely and seamlessly.
We are dedicated to continuous improvement and are looking for talented people to join our team to optimize the journey from sign-in to streaming. Building reliability, performance and security into our streaming products is our mission. We are evangelists for infrastructure as code, continuous delivery, operational visibility, and strongly believe that automation is the key to delivering reliable systems. We are looking for an experienced Sr QA Analyst who can ensure the quality of our releases and help deliver HBO Max on global scale!
• Projects and work related to specific platforms
• Solve escalated day to day tasks.
• Report team status to Quality Assurance Manager
• Refine Test Plans and test cases
• Create comprehensive testing scenarios
• Deliver high quality, low to zero defect releases
• Assist in the maintenance of appropriate processing flow charts, diagrams, tables, and other supporting documentation to convey proposed or updated testing approaches
• Enforce and evangelize standards for consistent practices throughout the department
• 5+ years of experience within the Quality Assurance specialty
• Experience with Black-box/Gray-box testing
• Must have worked in positions which have site and product releases on a frequent basis (at least one per month)
• Strong knowledge of smoke testing, regression testing, test case creation, and applying automation testing to improve the delivery of the team
• Experience with game console apps for devices such as iOS, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Xbox, PlayStation, Chromecast and Smart TVs
• Extremely detail-oriented, possessing the ability to think outside of the box
• Experienced in testing and supporting web, mobile and media applications
The Nice to Haves
• Testing web applications developed in HTML5
• Knowledge of AEM, CRXDE or another comparable CMS tool
• Video Streaming, Gaming and VR testing experience is a plus!
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d874ek-3-235-223-5-42 in your application.
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.