Sr Product Manager, International CMS - (HBO Max)
HBO Max is looking for a Senior Product Manager to focus on the international expansion of our Content Management System. In this key connecting role, you will collaborate with Editorial and Publishing teams around the world along with a cross-functional team of Product Managers, Designers, Technical Program Managers and Engineers to develop features that accelerate the capacity for HBO Max to deliver quality content to the user.
This role will involve significant coordination with key international stakeholders as we scale globally and work to meet the needs of growing internal teams. The ideal candidate will have a strong product sense, as well as organizational and problem-solving skills. They will understand how to prioritize various business needs and communicate with internal users and cross functional teams. Candidates for this role should also be comfortable working across multiple time zones through a combination of time shifted communication and travel.
• Embed with our international editorial and publishing teams and manage a backlog of feature requests and improvements to our planning tools
• Work with engineers to enable new capabilities and integrations throughout our global media supply chain
• Onboard new regional Editorial and Publishing teams to our product tools as HBO Max expands around the world
• Define and prioritize business requirements consisting of epic charters, user stories, and functional requirements
• Communicate vision, strategy, objectives and KPIs for new features
• Collaborate with product designers to develop best-in-class user flows
• Maintain internal and external relationships with regard to editorial, content, publishing, project management, internal departments, and vendors.
• 5+ years of Product Management experience
• Experience building new features for enterprise level Content Management Systems
• Strong understanding of SVOD marketplace and competitive dynamics
• Exceptionally strong communicator, skilled at aligning business leaders and managing shifting priorities
• Ability to simplify complex concepts and provide the right level of detail to cross functional teams and executive stakeholders
• Prior experience working within portfolio management systems (ex: Trello, Asana, Confluence) and bug tracking systems (ex: JIRA)
• Experience working with productivity software like Airtable, Smartsheets, Excel, or similar
• Direct experience in detailed planning and prioritization of epics and road mapping feature requests
• High comfort level in analytics and generating business insights from data trends
• Self-starter, accountable and empowered
• Collaborative work style
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpjz1o-3-238-232-88-42 in your application.