We are seeking an energetic team member for the position of Senior Product Manager, Live. As the Sr. Product Manager, you will be a strategic & technical member of the Product Management & Product Experience team. You will be responsible for leading our product strategy for HBO Max's Live Soccer capabilities in Latin America. This role will work closely with Product Managers, Technical Program Managers, Engineers, and QA to build a product strategy & roadmap that will enhance HBO Max's live capabilities within our streaming apps. Your primary goal will be to build a capability that will enable a live experience for global scale, while maintaining the highest quality customer experience when games are live. You will also be responsible for defining requirements within an agile framework to continuously improve and iterate on live capabilities based on business impact.
A successful candidate must be a strategic thinker who has a capacity to manage a product strategy and roadmap with at least a 12 month horizon. They must be comfortable engaging with executive leadership to communicate and prioritize product line strategy effectively and must be adaptable and collaborative in a fast paced environment. This role will require working cross-functionally within HBO Max as well as with stakeholders across Warnermedia, domestically and internationally. The role requires someone who can work autonomously, have strong organizational and analytical skills, as well as be a proven collaborator who can problem solve.
• Gather, define, and communicate live product requirements effectively to cross-functional teams and facilitate portfolio roadmap prioritization.
• Leverage research, competitive analysis and business priorities to define and prioritize future features.
• Build and deliver presentations to clearly communicate requirements to senior stakeholders and ensure cross functional team alignment.
• Drive customer and internal stakeholder communications (including Brand, Content, Marketing, Media Supply Chain, Legal, Distribution and Customer Support) as the product line interface.
• Partner withDesign/UX team to provide input on product decisions, ensuring design is optimized to meet business and consumer needs.
• Leverage market expertise, insights, and research to make data driven strategic decisions around product strategy and prioritization.
• Identify metrics and objectives for future features based on business value and objectives.
• Collaborate and work cross-functionally to ensure timely delivery of product features.
• Conduct regular service reviews and analysis of product health; tracking and recommending course corrections as needed.
• Experience creating dashboards, service documentation, and roadmap presentations
• Prior experience working within portfolio management systems (ex: JIRA, Asana) preferred
• Must possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Bachelor's degree
• 5+ years of Product Management experience and live streaming
• Understanding of global media supply chain strongly preferred; has delivered live experiences in global digital DTC products
• Possesses deep understanding of the video streaming industry
• A self-starter – someone who thrives in taking the initiative and needs minimal directive
• Has a very strategic mindset that focuses on outcomes over outputs.
• A proven track record of executing on a given area encompassing how to operate, create a plan to tackle it, getting it done, while also communicating with manager and the team to socialize the work they're doing.
• Ability to understand and engage with technical teams on highly complex projects
• Thrives in a team that believes in working fast, being accountable, and learning from mistakes
• Demonstrated interpersonal and strong communication skills; written and oral
• Formal and informal presentation skills in small and large group settings
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzkz27-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.