We won't chase the market, we will define it. We will bring audiences a product that doesn't exist today. We will do it because no other company can deliver our brands to consumers the way we can. We have the passion, the commitment and the support to be the best. Join our HBO Max team and show us your best.
As a Sr. Product Manager on the CX Program Strategy team, you will create vision and structure, uncover actionable insights and forge cross-team partnerships to deliver a superior end customer experience to our subscribers. Your work will require an optimal balance of structure / organization, critical thinking, and creativity, as well as an unrelenting drive for progress and evolution. This role will require excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to collaborate across the CX team as well as cross-functional teams throughout HBO Max, including Product, Program Management, UX, Engineering, Marketing, Operations, and Research teams.
• Continuously refine approach and strategy for consolidating and presenting a holistic view of consumer feedback/expectations/perception, as well as performance against existing goals/OKRs
• Manage and optimize our ongoing engagement model with cross-functional stakeholder teams to drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities
• Work alongside product development teams to identify and execute on improvement opportunities, identified through CX Insights, that will enhance the HBO Max experience for our subscribers
• Own and manage key strategic initiatives reflecting core CX priorities and broader leadership goals, bringing ideas to life from start to finish: from creative concepts to feasible frameworks to roadmapping, executing, and measuring results
• Structure comprehensive CX insights plan to fuel loyalty and retention through targeted initiatives
• Work with Manager of CX Program Strategy to continually define and refine team priorities, guiding principles, and ways of working, and translate team mandates into clear action plans
• 6-8 years of experience within Customer Experience, Business Analytics, Consulting, Project/Program Management (or related field), preferably within a media company
• Deep experience in customer success, program and/or project management,
• marketing/communications and data analysis
• Understanding of customer retention practices and principles
• Highly skilled in using data to identify strategic opportunities, inform recommendations, and craft cohesive, compelling stories about customer experiences, needs, and priorities
• Rich experience collaborating with and influencing cross-functional business and technical teams, including leveraging superior communication and presentation skills to gain credibility and alignment across groups
• Fastidious, detail-oriented approach coupled with ability to synthesize and maintain a vision of the bigger picture
• Ability to flexibly manage up with crisp, clear work updates and strong points of view as well as assist with overseeing work quality and progress of junior team members
• Highly adaptable working style that thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
• Self-starter, creative problem solver, proactive, collaborative and resourceful
• Able to break down complex technical concepts into simple, consumer- friendly outputs
• Constant learner, driven to continuously improve and deepen expertise in customer support and product management methodologies, as well as the streaming media industry
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn8p95-3-238-95-208-42 in your application.