WarnerMedia seeks a Sr. Product Manager for the DTC Global Ops - HBO Max department.
The Senior Product Manager, CX Launch Readiness will be a key member of the CX Strategy & Ops team within the WarnerMedia DTC organization. They will have a leading role in defining and delivering the best possible customer experience for WarnerMedia Direct's streaming products, with a focus on ensuring the preparation and delivery of a best-in-class customer support experience for each release. The Senior Product Manager, CX Launch Readiness will work closely with the larger CX Product Management Team to leverage customer support feedback, research findings, and data analytics to continuously identify ways to enrich and improve upon the customer support release management program, including working with cross-team and partner stakeholders. This individual will act as the customer's chief advocate throughout all release launch processes – championing key customer findings leading up to and following each release for HBO Max.
• Manage and lead the development and continuous evolution of CX team support mobilization for each release, including: managing messaging and launch readiness frameworks, establishing Stakeholder/Partner engagement models, identifying products/tools needed to improve launch preparedness, and measuring overall program health/performance.
• Define and influence the desired customer experience and work with cross-functional teams (release, copywriting, development, QA) to ensure successful delivery of product, programming and promotional releases for all WarnerMedia streaming products (including HBO Max, the HBO app and more)
• Own and understand the end to end customer experience for a launch, from backend through frontend updates, with ability to translate this understanding into inputs for support material preparation.
• Act as the ongoing lead liaison between CX and cross-functional/stakeholder teams involved with each release, keeping all teams informed, including: managing and communicating preparation of deliverables to support each release, liaising with release SMEs, identifying and planning for expected release scenarios, and managing CX ceremonies leading up to/during each release.
• Oversee releases from external and internal partner lens (including partner platforms, growth marketing, and international)
• Partner with CX Copywriters and larger CX Team to craft cross-channel customer support messaging, in support of new releases, sensitive escalations, special handle scenarios and ongoing customer needs
• Continuously monitor and analyze identified key performance indicators and consumer/agent feedback following each release, making sure findings and recommendations based on data are shared back with the broader product development teams
• Responsible for building, maintaining and driving strong working relationships with cross-departmental teams, including Release Management, Quality Assurance, Engineering, Marketing, Research, Analytics, Program Management and Operations, Legal, and Corp Comms in addition to external partners
• Develop business cases to influence broader product road maps across WarnerMedia DTC's streaming products, based on quantitative/qualitative findings from your respective CX product space
• Communicate status, blockers, risks, mitigation strategies to next level manager and internal and external partner teams
• Work with CX product leads to analyze, understand and communicate the performance of CX/support products against established objectives and goals
• Collaborate with and drive the CX Product Team to continuously develop a best-in-class, white glove customer support program and translate it to all altitudes of the support experience - from everyday support interactions to the most sensitive support escalations and beyond
• Evangelize key customer support findings with cross-departmental teams and stakeholders, 'Zooming-out' from individual support issues to recognize patterns and share opportunities for improvement with the CX Team and larger WarnerMedia DTC organization. Includes identifying delivery dependencies for your respective CX product space
• Research and analyze emerging trends in the CX and support marketplace, keeping abreast of competitive, business, and technology developments within the CX/support product domains and using these findings to drive recommendations for product requirements and CX product roadmap
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Analytics, Marketing, Communications or related field or demonstrated strength in such disciplines
• 5-7 years of experience within Product Management, Program and/or Project Management, Customer Success, Marketing (or related field) preferably within a media company
• Combination of customer success, program and/or project management, marketing/communications and business/analytical skills
• Excels in using data to identify opportunities and inform recommendations
• Excellent project management and organizational skills
• Able to lead multiple efforts and events of varying priorities to the benefit of HBO Max and our customers, while simultaneously being able to influence cross-functional teams as well as able to work autonomously, while still functioning in a team environment
• Strong interpersonal and overall communication skills, both written and oral
• Superior attention to detail and deadline-driven
• Experience working with customer support organizations and advertising agencies is a plus
• Experience with online collaboration tools, cross-channel Consumer Engagement & Support applications and Lean/Agile methodologies and JIRA/Confluence a plus
• Experience owning relationships and leading partnership efforts with external partners and clients
• Able to quickly pivot and be flexible if priorities and release dates change
• Expert in Microsoft Excel
Nice To Haves
• Passionate about building and cultivating a best-in-class customer experience
• Highly adaptable and able to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
• Relentlessly positive and possess a 'can't be stopped' attitude
• Self-starter, creative problem solver, proactive, collaborative and resourceful
• Equally able to work independently and build with a team
• Able to influence and motivate CX and cross-functional teams
• Thorough, determined and committed to follow-through
• Analytically driven, with high degree of comfort evaluating and acting on data
• Able to break down complex technical concepts into simple, consumer-friendly outputs
• Constant learner, driven to continuously improve and develop expertise in customer support and product management methodologies, as well as the streaming media industry
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm5ze2-3-235-191-87-42 in your application.