Product Manager, Cx Launch Readiness
New York, NY
The Sr. Manager, Retention Operations serves a key role in the HBO Max organization. Sitting within a centralized Retention team, the Sr. Manager works across key partner teams (Marketing, Product, MArTech, CX) to drive initiatives aimed at improving the subscriber experience and extending customer lifetimes. They continually evaluate and drive the optimization of all HBO Max subscriber touchpoints. They leverage subscriber data to identify and rally partners around high impact opportunities to create subscriber value including launching new in-platform features, enhancing marketing capabilities, and optimizing account management. This individual will bring a strategic and analytical mindset to Retention Operations, ensuring that we are continually improving all aspects of the subscriber experience.
Demonstrated success driving initiatives across Product and Marketing teams is required. Strong knowledge of marketing technology and CRM systems is also crucial.
• Continually evaluate all HBO Max subscriber touchpoints, identify opportunities to optimize, and drive testing and implementation
• Create and manage calendar visualizations of subscriber touchpoints and messaging to ensure cohesion and appropriate messaging prioritization
• Partner with CRM and MarTech leads to expand subscriber messaging capabilities
• Build business cases to advocate for the development of new in-platform features and tools
• Partner with Product to identify, test and implement tactics to improve billing health
• BA/BS in Business, Marketing, or related major. MBA is a plus
• 6-8+ years in a Retention Marketing position with a focus on program implementation and CRM, ideally for a subscription model business
• Extensive experience interpreting data to identify opportunities to enhance the customer experience and mitigate churn risk
• Proven success partnering with Product and Engineering teams to ideate and build capabilities that contribute strong subscriber value
• Deep knowledge of CRM systems, preferably Braze
• Strong interest in Marketing Technology and desire to work with internal partners to continually raise the bar
• Success driving high value initiatives in an extremely matrixed environment
• Extremely skilled at securing buy-in from cross-functional stakeholders and teams
• Must be able to maintain clear focus on business objectives while working through execution hurdles
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d288v7-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.