Coordinator, Lifecycle Marketing, Avod
Culver City, CA
The Sr. Manager, AVOD Retention draws on deep knowledge of subscriber behaviors and preferences to extend subscriber lifetimes and maximize lifetime value for the AVOD subscription product. Sitting within a centralized Retention team, they will use data and analytics to continually evaluate all points in the AVOD subscriber lifecycle, including plan shifting. They will collaborate with key internal partners (Marketing, Editorial, Product, CX) to test and build scalable engagement and retention programs.
Candidates for this position will have demonstrated success leveraging data and insights to identify strategic wins and then driving tactical testing across partner teams.
Experience working on AVOD/SVOD products is a plus.
• Own the data on all key points in the AVOD subscriber lifetime, including AVOD/SVOD migrations
• Partner with Data Science to develop and interpret models of AVOD subscriber behaviors
• Identify opportunities to optimize the AVOD subscriber lifecycle and collaborate with internal partners to drive testing and implementation
• Evaluate tactical testing results and use to inform ongoing testing strategy
• Partner with CX on pre-cancel ''save'' strategies
• BA/BS in Business, Marketing, or related major.
• 6+ years experience in a Retention Marketing or Strategy position, ideally for a subscription model business
• Extensive experience interpreting data to identify opportunities to optimize the customer experience and mitigate churn risk
• Extensive experience designing and executing campaigns and tactics aimed at meeting specific customer objectives
• Knowledge of and interest in the SVOD/AVOD landscape
• Success driving high value initiatives in an extremely matrixed environment
• Extremely skilled at securing buy-in from cross-functional stakeholders and teams
• Must be able to maintain clear focus on business objectives while working through execution hurdles
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw89z2-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.