The Senior Manager, Marketing Technology plays an integral, cross-functional role within the HBO Max MarTech team. You will be responsible for managing the marketing tech stack to support Marketing strategy and execution that drive growth and retention for global markets. You will help setup and maintain marketing, media, and advertising platforms, and support overall platform operations for HBO Max.
• Collaborate with Global Marketing teams and media agencies to collect requirements to support media campaign initiatives and ensure MarTech platform capabilities are in place
• Function as the conduit between US and other territory teams to ensure consistency in tech execution and education of existing MarTech capabilities
• Partner with internal product, tech, and engineering teams to sponsor enhancement requests, provide technical requirements, and facilitate project execution
• Ensure proper ad platform setup and tagging implementation to enable advanced targeting, measurement and media optimization, staying ahead of industry and vendor changes that impact the business
• Manage MarTech support throughout the transition of media responsibilities to in-house marketing teams
• Facilitate the implementation of proper taxonomies and naming conventions across global digital channels to ensure accurate data collection for marketing performance analysis
• Lead vendor evaluations, POCs, and MarTech and Data Provider implementations
• Provide expertise and support related to ad platform restructuring and capability delivery for international expansion
• Manage, mentor, and develop a team, including overseeing onboarding and continuous employee growth. Provide support in career development and performance improvement areas.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, Math or related field is required
• 7+ years of experience in marketing technology or media platform operations with a demonstrated ability to manage and optimize business and technical solutions.
• Experience with social media platforms, Google Marketing Platform, search and programmatic media.
• Hands-on pixel deployment and tag management experience
• Proficient Google Analytics, site tracking implementation experience
• Experience with operating an MMP (preferably Appsflyer)
• Demonstrated ability to manage and maintain cross-functional relationships (marketing, technical, and business teams) as well as external vendors and agencies.
• Must have strong written and oral communication skills, particularly within large organizations.
• Must be able to prioritize and manage multiple projects and timelines.
Nice To Haves
• Familiarity with media planning, execution, and measurement. Agency experience a plus.
• Previous experience managing direct reports, including remotely
• Experience using Data Management Platforms or Customer Data Platforms
• Experience in Direct to Consumer business, OTT, or Entertainment industry
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyoe5m-54-144-55-253-42 in your application.