Director, Global Insights and Analytics
Find out more information at HBOMax.com.
The Senior Manager, Data and Lifecycle Marketing Tech plays an integral, cross-functional role within the MarTech team. You will be responsible for the platform and data operations to support the Lifecycle Marketing strategy and execution that drive growth and retention. You will help design and build a data-driven MarTech stack that will enable sophisticated and personalized omni-channel user journeys. This position will report to Director, Marketing Technology.
• Design, configure and manage CRM and other MarTech platforms to support data-driven Lifecycle Marketing campaign initiatives.
• Collaborate with the Marketing and CRM teams to map messaging use cases to data requirements and Martech platform capabilities.
• Work with the Data Ops and Engineering teams to identify and prioritize consumer touchpoints and attributes used to support audience segmentation & targeting, marketing campaign activation and measurement.
• Partner with Product and Technology teams to build and enhance messaging platform features.
• Manage vendor relationships for proper client support and needs.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, Math or related field is required
• 7+ years of experience in marketing technology or data product management.
• Expert knowledge in Direct to Consumer CRM messaging and marketing automation platforms (preferably Braze, Airship, Leanplum).
• Email channel experience required.
• Push and in-app are a plus.
• Proficiency in data collection and data taxonomy design within Data Management Platforms or Customer Data Platforms (preferably Segment, mParticle).
• Demonstrated ability to translate business and platform requirements into marketing campaigns.
• Hands-on experience working with consumer-level event and attribute data for audience segmentation, targeting and measurement.
• Demonstrated ability to manage and maintain cross-functional relationships (Marketing, Product, Engineering) as well as external vendors and suppliers.
• Must have strong written and oral communication skills, particularly within large organizations.
• Must be able to prioritize and manage multiple projects and timelines.
• Experience in Direct to Consumer business. Subscription and lifecycle marketing is a plus.
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands