WarnerMedia is comprised of Warner Bros, WarnerMedia Entertainment, and WarnerMedia News & Sports. As a global media company that delivers premium content and operates one of the world's largest TV, Film & Interactive Studios that has brought you some of the most iconic franchises from HBO, Turner, Warner Bros, Otter Media including: Game of Thrones, Aquaman, The Sopranos, Scooby-Doo, True Detective, Austin Powers, Friends, Lord of the Rings, Batman, Westworld, DC Comics, Sex in the City, Teen Titans, Wonder Woman, The Flintstones, Harry Potter, The Matrix, The Big Bang Theory, and so much more. WarnerMedia is one of four distinct business units under AT&T Inc.
WarnerMedia is launching HBO Max, an all-new direct-to-consumer streaming service which will bring together the breadth and depth of WarnerMedia's broadcast and cable TV, film studios, interactive and immersive content, distinguished news and entertainment reporting and much much more – all in one digital destination HBO Max!
The Sr Manager, CRM/Lifecycle Marketing Analytics will be responsible for creating a deep understanding of the HBO Max consumer to drive CRM & Lifecycle strategies. You will create actionable insights from user-level behavior data and multiple data sources. You will oversee the reporting/measurement framework for both domestic and international media teams. You will be responsible for collecting reporting/analysis requirements, working with the engineering team to ensure proper data flows, and partnering with the analytics engineering team to enable effective dashboards to Marketing teams. You will partner with the Growth Marketing, Retention, and Data Science teams to provide clear recommendations on segmentation, acquisition, media effectiveness, creative strategy, content, retention, and other analyses to drive incremental results for HBO Max. You will dig into the details with marketing teams and synthesize findings for executive presentations. You are an experienced analytics professional who is truly passionate about marketing and data and can manage a team to drive results.
• 6+ years' experience in marketing analytics, with a particular focus on Lifecycle and CRM Marketing
• 4+ years' experience with data visualization and building a reporting measurement framework; familiarity with Looker a plus
• 3+ years' experience managing a team, including experience building a team from the ground up
• Experience with CRM platforms; familiarity with Braze a plus
• Past experience with customer insights, CRM email & push performance, and driving end to end lifecycle programs
• Understanding of the consumer lifecycle and subscription business model to execute a best in class retention and communication strategy
• Past success driving CRM stretegic efforts in order to engage customers and deliver business growth
• Proven track-record of developing campaign strategies, executing, measuring, and delivering performance insights
• Implement segmentation, targeting, lifetime value, personalization and relevancy tactics to maximize engagement and maximize retention
• Experience rolling out data-driven marketing CRM campaigns using iterative A/B test designs
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science, Marketing, Mathematics or related field is required
• Strong analytical skills are required, including the ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and summarize actionable
• Self-starter with a proactive mindset, capable of seeking out and building the necessary relationships throughout the league in order to achieve success
• Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills. Must be able to communicate effectively with leadership, marketing, and engineering teams
• Understanding of testing techniques (A/B, multivariate) and methodologies to advise with execution and provide insightful results
• Strong team focus with outstanding organizational and resource management skills
• Strong technical skills; including experience with SQL, data mining, and designing analytics data layers
• Ability to collaborate with key partners and stakeholders to define metrics, identify requirements and maintain confidentiality
• Must be results driven with an excellent attention to detail
• Must have strong written and oral communication skills – particularly within large organizations
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities, communicating changes in scope and schedule to all parties concerned. Must be able to organize, prioritize and schedule a high workload, efficiently
• Ability to manage both internal and external vendors and suppliers
• Experience managing a team, including experience with remote teams
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjqqj1-3-230-144-31-42 in your application.