The Digital Creative Services team is a mix of professionals with expertise in branding and performance focused on the full-funnel customer experience. We're looking for talented team members who understand the power of brand and design as well as KPI's, call-to-action and promotion within digital advertising channels.
As Sr Designer of Creative Services for HBO Max Latam, you will assist in driving the operational success for the creative and visual execution of WarnerMedia's new streaming service, as well as the design and execution of growth marketing campaigns assets to promote it. This position works hands-on and collaboratively with innovative Designers, Copywriters, Producers, Project Managers and Content Strategists to conceptualize and execute visual creative concepts for HBO Max Latam. You will work on a customer-focused team designing high performance digital communications created to support Growth Marketing.
• Work on Creative Services campaigns to craft high quality and compelling marketing materials for a variety of digital channels including web banners, social media, email and landing pages; and using various communication formats including static, rich media and videos.
• Responsible for end-to-end delivery of creative projects with an emphasis on visual design, content execution, creative alignment and typography.
• Actively participate in creative briefings, assist in the development and execution of creative concepts (both independently and with the team), ability to craft a story through your design work, determine solutions/alternatives when necessary and present to key business stakeholders.
• Ability to collaborate with all consumer facing touchpoints for growth marketing including but not limited to display, programmatic, social media, email, hbomax.com, experiential and in-app.
• Integrate robust design skills, including layout, typography, motion and design patterns into all marketing campaigns.
• Develop resources, guidelines and templates that allow the growth marketing team to create and communicate effective creative executions.
• Support and align with growth marketing initiatives to ensure continuity across all platforms.
• Craft compelling brand stories that will be deployed across multiple channels including display, social media and CRM to support marketing efforts with the objective to raise brand awareness, drive engagement and increase subscriptions.
• Share knowledge of industry best practices with the team.
• Ability to strategically think across platforms, mastering the constantly changing content across channels to drive successful marketing objectives and campaigns.
• 5+ years of advanced-level design and project management experience.
• Bachelor's degree in Fine Arts and designer experience required.
• Highly skilled in visual digital creative design and typography.
• Visually stunning, cutting-edge portfolio not only showcasing a strong eye, but also strong storytelling and problem-solving abilities.
• Expertise creative impactful digital marketing creative executions, innovative formats and best practices.
• Experience with web banners, email marketing, social media and mobile design.
• Ability to follow up on Q&A and implementation stages of creative campaigns.
• Knowledge of Google Campaign Manager and DoubleClick Studio Platforms is a plus.
• Robust experience with the Adobe creative suite and content management systems.
• Strong aptitude for building effective relationships in a fast-paced, constantly changing and deadline driven environment.
• Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels.
• A love of television and social media, as well as a passion for staying on top of industry trends.
• An energetic, positive and roll up your sleeve's collaborator is a must.
• Understand creative marketing strategies and understand them from a design and technical standpoint.
• Understand and translate business requirements into strategic solutions.
• Bilingual Portuguese /English or Spanish /English. Third language is a plus.
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2019 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2019 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d221w7-3-226-72-118-42 in your application.