As the Senior Designer, Growth Marketing for HBO Max, you will assist in driving the operational success for the creative and visual execution of WarnerMedia's new streaming service, as well as the production and execution of marketing campaigns promoting it. The Senior Designer will be focused on visual design, content creative design, motion design and typography. You will play an integral role in content design that brings campaigns and creative to life. This position works hands-on and collaboratively with innovative Designers, Project Managers, Content Strategists, and Copywriters to conceptualize and execute visual creative concepts for HBO Max. You will also be skilled at guiding Junior designers to ensure they are capturing leadership's vision.
• Responsible for end-to-end delivery of creative projects with an emphasis on visual design, content creative design, motion design, video and typography – actively participating in creative briefings, assist in the development and execution of creative concepts (both independently and with the team), ability to craft a story through your design work, determine solutions/alternatives when necessary and present to key business stakeholders.
• Strong understanding of digital and social platforms, as well as their use within growth marketing that will ultimately impact the big picture.
• Work on digital HBO Max campaigns to craft high quality, compelling marketing materials within emails assets and mobile using various customer communication touchpoints, including digital design, motion, animation and video.
• Ability to collaborate with all consumer-facing touchpoints for growth marketing including but not limited to email, social, hbomax.com, experiential and in-app.
• Responsible for ensuring artwork is ready for review by Creative Director.
• Integrate robust design skills, including layout, typography, video, motion, design patterns and copywriting into all marketing campaigns.
• Share knowledge of industry best practices with the team.
• Passion for creating beautiful, pixel perfect visual designs that convey comprehensive skill of color palettes to bring campaigns and creative to life.
• Ability to strategically think across platforms, mastering the constantly changing content across channels to drive successful marketing objectives and campaigns.
• Strong presentation skills for pitching to key business stakeholders and leading conversations.
• Support and align with growth marketing products and initiatives to ensure continuity across all platforms.
• Ability to guide and mentor Junior designers to ensure they are capturing leadership's vision.
• A minimum of 5 years of advanced-level design and project management experience, preferably in entertainment. Bachelor's degree in Fine Arts and designer experience required.
• Highly skilled in visual design and typography.
• Skilled within Motion design and video.
• Visually stunning, cutting-edge portfolio not only showcasing a strong eye, but also strong storytelling and problem-solving abilities.
• Strong aptitude for building effective relationships in a fast-paced, constantly changing and deadline driven environment.
• Ability to project manage through design and creative efforts on large scale projects.
• Knowledgeable and understanding of Email Design as well as UI/UX design specialization.
• Not hesitant to escalate issues where necessary to upper management.
• An energetic, positive and roll up your sleeve's collaborator is a must.
• Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels; exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• A love of television, movies and social media, as well as a passion for staying on top of industry trends.
• An excitement for operations and a thirst to do more with less, to work smarter not harder.
• The ability to synthesize a lot of information to distill root cause and make informed decisions to mitigate risk.
• A robust experience with the Adobe creative suite and content management systems.
• Familiarity with Figma, emerging technologies, and high fidelity protypes. Motion design a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1o7m0-3-236-231-61-42 in your application.