As a Sr. CX Writer on the CX Strategy & Ops team, you'll be responsible for bringing our customer communication (email, chat, scripts, tweets, and our HBO Max Help Center) to Europe and beyond.
You have experience managing large writing projects for a global audience. You also have a knack for translating complicated tasks into clear, easy-to-understand steps that anyone can follow.
You will work closely with a creative and fast-moving team to modify and create new content that solves customer problems (like, Why isn't my video fullscreen?). The content that you write will help HBO Max viewers find solutions and enhance their experience with HBO Max. This role is responsible for bringing the WarnerMedia voice to life across diverse customer communications (email, chat, scripts, tweets, and our HBO Max Help Center), by writing content that simplifies and strengthens the customer experience.
Language Requirement: The ability to speak, read, and write fluently in English and Spanish is required for this position.
• Research and write content that guides, enhances and transforms the customer experience across all communication channels: email, chat, phone, digital assistant, social/community, and our help center.
• Prepare concise messaging to support a wide range of releases, including new devices, software updates, promotions, partnerships, shows/movies and more.
• Edit content by other writers to ensure a consistent voice and tone.
• Write sensitive escalation responses and templates for the CX Operations team.
• Be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on the WarnerMedia Direct writing style, tone, and voice; work across multiple teams to ensure the voice and tone are consistent across all CX touchpoints.
• Provide guidance and support, as a senior member on the writing team.
• Leverage multiple data sources to provide data-driven analysis and content recommendations, with a commitment towards continuous improvement of the customer experience. Continue iterating on, testing, and optimizing content to help uncover the most successful approaches.
• 10+ years of experience writing online help content for a consumer product (ideally, software)
• Bachelor's degree in Communications, English, Journalism, or related field
• Experience with content localization
• Bilingual writer/editor, comfortable drafting, copyediting and proofreading content in English and Spanish, with ability to adapt to European Spanish/Castilian and Latin American Spanish (fluency with additional languages including Portuguese, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, and Finnish a plus)
• Able to translate complicated tasks into clear and easy-to-understand steps
• A self-starter and creative problem solver, with the ability to write content quickly
• Experience providing guidance and coaching to other writers
• Passionate about building and cultivating a best-in-class customer experience
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral)
• Highly organized and detail orientated; able to lead multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Possess a customer-centric point of view
• Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively across teams and disciplines
• Able to work autonomously with direction and mentorship
• Proficient using quantitative data and qualitative feedback to identify opportunities and inform recommendations
• Highly adaptable and comfortable with ambiguity
• Relentlessly positive, with a 'can't be stopped' attitude
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvo1wn-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.