Sao Paulo, Brazil
Sr Copywriter, Creative Services (HBO Max)
The Digital Creative Services team is a mix of professionals with expertise in branding and performance focused on the full-funnel customer experience. We're looking for talented team members who understand the power of brand and design as well as KPI's, call-to-action and promotion within digital advertising channels.
As Sr Copywriter of Creative Services for HBO Max Latam, you will help drive the success for the digital creative growth marketing team of WarnerMedia's new streaming service. This role concentrates attention on off-site efforts geared towards subscriber acquisition via digital ads, social media platforms, email and push notification campaigns. You will work on a customer-focused team proposing and executing high performance digital communications created to support Growth Marketing. This position works hands-on and collaboratively with innovative Content Producers, Designers, Creative Managers and other Copywriters to conceptualize, execute, and adapt creative concepts for HBO Max Latam.
This job isn't just about creating and executing top of the line creative campaigns. It's also about building a meaningful, long-lasting relationship between our brand, millions of people, and the entertainment we all love.
• Responsible for ideal proposal and copywriting for all growth marketing campaigns. Ability to solve strategic and creative challenges with the emphasis on messaging, narrative, brand voice, tone and innovative thinking.
• Provide insightful, inspiring creative oversight and influence during digital marketing campaign productions through brainstorming, conceptual development and pitching stages.
• Own copy in all executions for Growth Marketing initiatives. Ensure copies and ideas are up to brand tone and standards, as well as marketing goals.
• Lead the creation of messages and themes that succeed across mediums, formats and all digital campaign types including display, social media, CRM and Dotcom.
• Collaborate with content strategists to develop messaging maps across multiple channels to ensure the right message is getting to the right consumer at the right time.
• Take highly technical & factual information, and turn it into something resonant, emotional and motivating.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 5+ years of experience at an ad agency or in-house creative team with a strong focus on digital marketing.
• Bachelor's degree required.
• Portfolio of beautiful work that demonstrates a variety of marketing executions with emphasis on digital and the mastery of spelling, grammar and style.
• History with positioning products or consumer brands to a targeted audience.
• Expertise with all aspects of digital marketing (e.g., display, email and social media) and ability to write for all channels.
• Experience working with SEO, Search or specific CRM product lines is a plus.
• Experience in using analytics to derive insights and further evolve copy.
• Strong time management skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong aptitude for building effective relationships in a fast-paced, constantly changing and deadline driven environment.
• An energetic, positive, creative influencer who takes a roll-up your sleeve's approach is a must.
• A love of television and social media, as well as a passion for staying on top of industry trends.
• Bilingual Portuguese and English is a must. Spanish is a plus.