This role is focused on data analysis, reporting, optimization, and systems integrations. The Senior Business Systems Analyst should be strong in critical thinking and problem solving. An ideal candidate would be very interested in technology while balancing that with interest in solving business problems with technical solutions.
The Senior Business Systems Analyst will identify the solution and integrations with other applications. You will work directly with our various internal stakeholders, including senior staff and department managers, as well as with the development teams to ensure successful translation of those requirements into high-quality software.
An ideal candidate is someone who thinks critically to tackle complex challenges, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and is seeking a high-growth opportunity where they will have an immediate impact on day one.
Business Analysts are strong communicators who are eager to learn, endlessly curious, take pride in hard work and are committed to rapidly advancing both the business units they support and their careers.
This is a client and development facing role for someone that enjoys technology, and deriving optimal solutions for complex problems.
• Understand and advocate best practices in high-level system designs
• Identify and manage system data/analytics used to advise technical direction
• Wrangling data from multiple sources including promotions, research, programming, and traffic databases to create solutions that can be used to drive decision making
• Working with several large and complex databases
• Facilitate cooperation and rationalization of unclear or conflicting goals, assist in identifying and communicating viable alternatives and assist in the implementation of decisions.
• Consult with internal customers leading to actionable insights that optimize the placement of promotional inventory
• Document and analyze new requirements to determine feasibility and recommend business process improvements where appropriate
• Identify and research problem trends and work with internal or external subject matter experts to correct and proactively prevent further problems
• Collaborate with key stakeholders (ranging from executive management to customer support and sales) to define, develop, shape and refine requirements of a complex software platform at the heart of the company's business
• Define, prioritize, and clarify user stories
• Work with other Product Owners to understand use cases, features, business & technical domain rules and overall product goals
• Work closely with business product owners to understand their requirements and how they fit into the overall solution
• Create business process flows for the overall solution working closely with solution and integration architects
• Maintain the functional quality of the work being delivered by setting and evaluating expectations and acceptance criteria
• Communicate priorities based on well-defined and measured business cases
• Establish goals and metrics to measure effectiveness after release; monitor & report on progress
• Produce technically focused user stories, and collaborate with engineers to ensure accuracy and feasibility
• Build and groom product backlog(s); create and groom short, medium and long-term product roadmaps and get internal agreement with key stakeholders
• Provide hands-on production support by recommending and/or implementing bug-fixes, application enhancements, customer training, business process changes or other measures
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent relevant work experience
• Direct hands on experience with writing user stories, grooming product backlogs and coordinating/prioritizing conflicting requirements in a fast paced, ever changing environment
• 4+ years Scrum experience, with at least two as Product Owner
• 4+ years business analysis or product management experience
• Ability to understand and abstract complex systems from technical descriptions
• SQL experience writing easy to medium queries
• Experience with issues of scale and performance preferred
• Advanced analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
• Project management skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d88wzx-3-233-219-62-42 in your application.