New York, NY
The Direct-to-Consumer Strategy team is responsible for the development and execution of global strategic plans for HBO Max. As part of the larger Direct-to-Consumer organization, the team executes on detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis to further the strategic priorities of our direct-to-consumer platform, HBO Max.
We are looking for an analyst, based in New York, who will provide strategic support on various projects covering HBO Max and direct-to-consumer initiatives. Reporting to the Director of Direct-to-Consumer Strategy, this analyst would work on strategic projects covering the Direct-to-Consumer org. and enterprise-wide initiatives; competitive and industry trend analysis; and deliverables for senior management such as strategy reviews and board presentations. This role requires a high level of collaboration with partners in various business units across WarnerMedia and AT&T.
• Provide analytical support on major initiatives to achieve the strategic goals of HBO Max and the Direct-to-Consumer business
• Create executive-ready presentations to summarize key findings, recommendations, and evaluations of strategic opportunities
• Research, track, and analyze industry and competitive trends; prepare summaries on key events impacting WarnerMedia and communicate insights to DTC management
• Maintain advanced knowledge of industry trends and competitive activity
• Collaborate with internal partners such as Research, Finance, Content, Product, Technology, and Distribution in support of initiatives
• Provide support for both WarnerMedia and DTC senior management, including strategy reviews, board presentations, and other management-level deliverables
• At least 3-5 years of work experience that includes one or a combination of the following:
• Management Consulting within the Media, Technology, or Telecom practice
• Investment Banking within the Media, Technology, or Telecom practice
• Corporate development or strategy at a media or technology company
• Mastery of Excel and PowerPoint
• A keen eye for presentation design and the ability to distill complex concepts and analyses into clear, easy-to-understand presentations
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects with several deliverables under tight deadlines
• Passionate about media and entertainment with a voracious appetite for industry news (e.g. on content, streaming services, linear ecosystem, advertising evolution)
• Experience interfacing and presenting to senior executives and management teams
• High level of integrity, strong work ethic, deep intellectual curiosity, and willingness to think outside the box
• Strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative DNA
• Ability to thrive and take initiative in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw8m7n-3-235-191-87-42 in your application.