New York, NY
We are the team responsible for systems and tools that enable adherence to best practices and legal regulations for monitoring and protecting customer data. We put customer privacy first by ensuring mechanisms exist to audit, track, tokenize, anonymize, and control access to customer PI elements.
At HBO as a Software Engineer on the Privacy Compliance Team, you will build and manage services that scale to support millions of customers, real-time global data pipelines, service interfaces that support a wide range of customer privacy initiatives, and be at the core putting privacy first in the data ecosystem of HBO MAX.
• Design and architect processes and centralized tools used in sensitive data discovery and policy enforcement of GDPR, PCI DSS, CCPA for HBO Consumer Applications.
• Influence design and execution of real-time data pipelines using cutting-edge technologies
• Explore technical solutions and evaluate technical tradeoffs, using the latest data privacy capabilities.
• Participate in your team's development, test, and operations practices.
• BS degree in Computer Science, or a related field with relevant experience
• An understanding of Computer Science fundamentals, including algorithms, data structures, and operating systems
• Experience with Cloud Computing platforms (AWS, Google app engine, Azure, Kubernetes)
The Nice to Haves
• Success in delivering and operating reliable low-latency, services operating in a 24x7 environment
• Full-stack industry experience, or hands-on familiarity with both client and server technology
• Experience with high-throughput data streams
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4wx91-3-238-232-88-42 in your application.