Remote / Virtual
Software Engineer (DevOps)
WarnerMedia is looking for a hands-on Software Engineer with the knowledge, motivation, and energy to accelerate the efficiency of our engineering operations and implement scalable infrastructure on AWS. The successful candidate must demonstrate a successful track record in bringing high-quality solutions quickly to market, enjoy learning and applying new technologies, and thrive in a dynamic engineering-oriented work environment. The position is based out of NYC, ATL, or LA.
• Develop and support automation patterns and processes that enable teams to deploy and maintain applications on AWS
• Write infrastructure-as-code for AWS native applications
• Build and maintain infrastructure for security, monitoring, logging, and CI/CD
• Troubleshoot and fix bugs, security vulnerabilities, and operational issues for on-prem and cloud systems
• Work closely with team members in a collaborative and agile environment
• 2+ years of established track record in implementing scalable, distributed, and highly available systems on cloud and on-prem environments
• Knowledge of various AWS technologies such as VPC, Security Groups, S3, IAM, Lambda, ECS, Fargate, SAM, SQS, SNS, WAF, API Gateway, Cognito.
• Hands-on experience in Terraform, Docker, Git, and Jenkins
• Hands-on experience in supporting RESTful APIs, event-driven workflows, and microservices architectures
• Hands-on experience with Linux/Unix
• Background in network and security architectures
• Strong communication skills
• Drive to master emerging technologies and share experiences with team members
• Proven problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or equivalent technical experience
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d911oz-35-172-136-29-42 in your application.