Like to develop features that connect and impact millions of customers? The Identity team works closely with product and design to present the best customer experiences for securely managing profiles, accounts, devices, and preferences. We are dedicated to continuous improvement and are looking for talented engineers to join the team to optimize the journey from sign-in to streaming. We're looking for Engineers that have an interest in the space and a passion for creating great software.
As a Software Engineer on WarnerMedia's Identity team, you will design, improve, and protect large-scale systems for customer information. You will build full-stack, industry-leading features across multiple device platforms for kids, families, and friends. You will own and improve features like multiple user profiles, device and account management, and parental controls. By working on our team, you will make some of the world's best content accessible to millions of customers, safely and seamlessly. In this role you will join a growing team with many opportunities for you to expand your scope and influence. You will use your experience to make smart engineering decisions and own critical areas of a product used by millions of customers. You will get the opportunity to work in multiple areas of the product, both on the client-side and server-side. As a member of our team you will be at the forefront of engineering solutions for data security and compliance initiatives, like GDPR and CCPA.
• Lead the design, implementation, and delivery of large engineering projects that interact with multiple teams
• Influence technology, process, standards, and best practices, both on this team and across the organization
• Mentor other engineers to help them grow both technically and professionally
• Define architectures and designs that enable working through others
• Ensure consistency of your team's' code and those teams you integrate with
• Help your organization grow into green field technical domain areas
• Work with designers and product managers to deliver best possible experience tailored to each customer's needs
• Have a deep understanding of software data structures and algorithms
• Ideate and innovate on complex software solutions
• Be a team resource, growing other engineers and defining team software standards and engineering best practices
• Design and deliver complex architectures and distributed systems, including working through other engineers to help deliver the end solution.
• Describe highly technical concepts to non-technical audiences in a way they can understand
• Be passionate about software engineering with a strong sense of ownership for the code that you and your team write
• Seek self-improvement and are adaptable to suggestions and feedback
• Hold yourself and your team to high standards while maintaining friendly, respectful relationships
• 2+ years of experience in software engineering on shipped consumer products or platforms
• DevOps experience, where you've owned and operated the systems you've developed
The Nice to Haves
• Full-stack industry experience, or hands-on familiarity with both client and server technology
• Success in designing and building exciting, highly polished, and dynamic user experiences
• Success in delivering reliable low-latency, services at scale, operating in a 24x7 environment
• Experience with a variety of back-end persistence, queuing and networking technologies, especially Kubernetes and AWS