Software Engineer, Experimentation
New York, NY
Find out more information at HBOMax.com.
• Design and implement an experimentation platform across HBO Max's client and server ecosystem
• Have a deep understanding of software data structures and algorithms
• Be a self-starter that can independently solve complex engineering problems
• Maintain high quality coding standards for yourself and your team
• Design and deliver components of a complex architecture or distributed system
• Be passionate about software engineering with a strong sense of ownership for the code that you and your team write
• Seek self-improvement and are adaptable to suggestions and feedback
• Hold yourself and your team to high standards while maintaining friendly, respectful relationships
• BS degree in Computer Science, or a related field with 2+ years of relevant experience
• Passion for working with cross platform libraries or supporting multiple language libraries.
The Nice to Haves
• Experience with messaging and notification APIs (Firebase, APNs)
• Experience with customer relationship management platforms (Braze)
• Full-stack industry experience, or hands-on familiarity with both client and server technology
• Success in delivering and operating reliable low-latency, services operating in a 24x7 environment
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.