Sr Analyst Sourcing & Data Partnerships
The Instrumentation Team is responsible for implementing instrumentation solutions that enable WarnerMedia brands such as HBO, CNN, Team Coco, Warner Bros., and more.
Turner Services Inc. seeks a Senior Web Developer for the Cloud Platforms department.
The Sr. Web Developer is a major contributor to the success of Warner Media initiatives on the Instrumentation team. As a senior developer, you will work with a team of software engineers through the architecture, design, implementation and operation phases of applications.
WarnerMedia has been and will stay at the forefront of technology and development best practices. WarnerMedia Technology supports dozens of high-profile media brands that can't afford to lag behind the technical curve – and we don't. The Sr Web Developer will help us stay at the forefront of instrumentation efforts at WarnerMedia and take us to the next level.
• Work as project team member to develop site analytics solutions across WarnerMedia web and mobile apps
• Mentor developers on technical issues and best-practices
• Work with Product teams to integrate metrics tracking into new and existing projects
• Work with Strategic Implementation Consultant (SIC) to understand requirements and provide consulting to mobile app developers on how to implement Turner Core Bundle.
• Take ownership of resolving defects reported by ''data validation team'' during all projects.
• Lead subject matter expert on Analytics development at Turner.
• Work with Adobe, ComScore, Nielsen and other 3rd parties to understand tools & industry best practices.
• Work with Tag Management and Data Aggregation solutions.
• Define best practices for development of analytics at Turner.
• Provide business with updates on changes to industry standards.
• Provide technical consulting to SIC team, helping influence requirements based on development constraints.
• Ability to develop and support web and mobile apps for analytics testing
• Ability to provide and modify code samples to web and mobile app developers.
• Ability to debug applications to support analytics development.
• Support SIC and QA during all-hands testing and product launches.
• Integral part of analytics launches – attend status meetings, provide accountability on the state of web and mobile app implementations.
• Work with common Turner platforms and vendors to support analytics implementation.
• Create technical documentation supporting all of the above.
• Estimate level of effort for projects.
• Become expert on brand-specific and standards tracking, familiar with the SDRs and individual requirements for each app/site.
• Provide on-call support as assigned
• Perform related duties as assigned or requested
• 5 – 7 years experience developing applications for business purposes
• 2 – 3 years experience developing mobile web apps (Android & iOS)
• Adobe (formerly Omniture), Nielsen and ComScore implementation and development experience.
• Adobe Video Heartbeat Library and Adobe Connected (OTT) device implementation and development experience.
• Ensighten, Tealium, and Adobe Launch implementation and development experience.
• Experience with implementing Segment or mParticle.
• Mobile development (web, responsive and app) experience from a development perspective.
• Java (Android) and Objective C (iOS) development experience
• Connected Device App development ( tvOS, Apple TV, Samsung TV, FireTV, Roku, Chromecast, etc. )
• Automated Testing Tools experience (Test NG, Selenium, SeeTest, Appium. etc)
• Familiarity with Agile Methodology
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Previous leadership experience in a mobile application environment
• Development experience with automation, unix shell, source control
Who are you?
You're resourceful and creative
You love challenges and your analytical perspective finds the problems others may miss. Identify, analyze, and rectify is your mantra. Nothing is more satisfying than solving that difficult problem and you love to bring new ways to tackle an issue, even if it goes against popular opinion or the way things have been done before. You're not afraid to inject some reality when needed but offer alternative solutions - not excuses. You don't know the meaning of ''blocked''.
You lead by example
People always request you when they want someone technical for their project. You're a mentor and make your teams stronger by being involved. When things get tough and deadlines are tight, you keep your cool, step up and do what is needed. We count on you and you can count on us.
You play nice with others
You believe in one team despite what the org chart says. You rally team members to form a common alliance and use your great communication skills and attention to detail to ensure the delivery of exceptional products.